MSG 112 any good?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dmulhall

Babyface
hey anyone with experience with U2 at MSG with open stage- would 112 be good?
I have portal box seats over gate 63 which is near 112 and I thought they were at sec 63 but they aren't. they are a surprise for my husband and i'm worried that they are too far behind the stage to be any good. should I dump them and try to get nosebleed in front of the stage? any help would be great.
i get conflicting info, if anyone has seen the open stage it would be helpful. i saw a picture posted and it looks like every seat would be great but could that be possible?
any help would be soooooo appreciated. i am so confused.
thanks!
Di

I saw a Bruce show from that section, you and your husband will really enjoy it, don't worry.

If they are for the 5/21 show then you got a bargain at those prices, IMHO.

dmulhall said:
hey anyone with experience with U2 at MSG with open stage- would 112 be good?
I have portal box seats over gate 63 which is near 112 and I thought they were at sec 63 but they aren't. they are a surprise for my husband and i'm worried that they are too far behind the stage to be any good. should I dump them and try to get nosebleed in front of the stage? any help would be great.
i get conflicting info, if anyone has seen the open stage it would be helpful. i saw a picture posted and it looks like every seat would be great but could that be possible?
any help would be soooooo appreciated. i am so confused.
thanks!
Di

I have sat in those portal seats many times for NY Ranger games and they are GREAT seats.

There are 6 tix in a little box that has awesome leg room and a table infront of you.

You'll be over the bands right hand shoulder but you will be able to see everything perfect from there.

Trust me, he'll enjoy them and if you still have doubts let me know and I'd gladly buy them off of you.

OK I am feeling better about them- I got I them for the oct 14th show. I would love to find someone sitting in the rear section who is going in may :) thanks for your feedback!
Di

For Elevation in NYC after 9/11 I had rear facing seats. In many ways they were better than the golden circle front view seats I ahd for my first 2 Elevation experiences....

These NY shows are some of the most sought after tickets out there--if he's in the building he'll be happy you did this! :)

just curious xmarcx- in what ways were they better and where were your seats? i am so happy to hear what your saying!!
Di

dmulhall--I honestly dont rememebr the section--tis been a while :)

but they were the rear corner on Adams side. Actually i felt much closer and apart of the show, then I did 3/4 down the arena....

Back
Top Bottom