Montreal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is March 19 the general sale date? When's the pre-sale?

Please remember that Québec is Ticketmaster free (yay for us!), therefore all tickets for Montreal will be sold via Admission (admission.com, 514-790-1245). I'm not sure how the pre-sale will work out.

Also, I'm a bit worried about the Admission site crashing, that's usually what happens when there is a big show going on sale. I don't think they have this virtual line system that Ticketmaster has, unfortunately.

How do you guys know when Montreal is going on sale? There is still nothing about U2 on the Admission website...

I supposedly have access to 2 tickets each for 2 shows, but I'm feeling in the dark about not only the Montreal pre-sale, but how and if my presale code will work for Montreal considering it is a non-ticketmaster venue...

Well, it was listed in the U2.com e-mail I just got as a pre-sale starting Tuesday March 15th (next week), so I guess they will figure something out with Admission. I'm sure they have done pre-sales before.

People, it doesn't matter whether it's Admission or not. Ticketmaster and Admission are one and the same.

The Admission outlet was purchased by Ticketmaster some 2 years ago if my memory is good. They kept it under the Admission brand name just to avoid confusion and for business reasons.

They are the property of Ticketmaster and the pre-sale should/will probably go just fine.

Are you sure about that? From what I remember Admission WAS sold , but not to Ticketmaster. It was sold to a local showbusiness company here. Well, I think...

No darling, GEG, the Gillett Entertainment Group is indeed the property of George Gillett. The same guy who owns the Bell Centre and the Montreal Canadiens.

But he's solely a promoter and not a ticket distributor.
Admission, c'est à Ticketmaster, prends-en ma parole.

Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom