Montreal 11/28 ? 11/27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chilly

Babyface
I have a pollstar.com email update showing a 11/27 date for Montreal. The Pollstar website also highlights the 27th as a change/addition in the last 24 hrs.
U2.com is also listing Montreal 2 as 11/27 with no mention of 11/28.
What gives? Has anyone else heard of a date change?
Admission.com has nothing on the website, still advertising 11/26 & 11/28

Hi from New Brunswick CANADA i got my tickets in the mail the other day from Admission for the NOV 28th show it has the date on the tickets Nov 28th i noticed that to on u2.com web site but interference ahs the Nov28th date listed. I ahven't heard anything different so I'm going with my tickets i have in hand printed with Nov 28th date on them. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!All the best Brian

It's the 28th

Pollstar based itself on U2.com which is full of crap

They play Ottawa on the 25th...No way they'd play 3 gigs in 3 nights

TANO said:
Hi from New Brunswick CANADA i got my tickets in the mail the other day from Admission for the NOV 28th show it has the date on the tickets Nov 28th i noticed that to on u2.com web site but interference ahs the Nov28th date listed. I ahven't heard anything different so I'm going with my tickets i have in hand printed with Nov 28th date on them. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!All the best Brian

Hey there, I'm also from New Brunswick and got my Nov 28th tickets the other day. I'm not worried if they changed the date or not 'cause they have (too many, grrr) months to tell us anyway.

Back
Top Bottom