Milwaukee--Who's going?!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FullonEdge2

Refugee
So who's going to try for tickets for the Milwaukee show on September 25?

I'm :dance: :hyper:

But I'm also:crazy: :yikes:

The Bradley Center website says last time U2 sold out in 15 minutes, but that can't be right, can it? I thought Milwaukee was one of the shows that took a while to sell out.

FullonEdge2 said:
So who's going to try for tickets for the Milwaukee show on September 25?

I'm :dance: :hyper:

But I'm also:crazy: :yikes:

The Bradley Center website says last time U2 sold out in 15 minutes, but that can't be right, can it? I thought Milwaukee was one of the shows that took a while to sell out.

It did take a while to sellout, but thats because almost all the seats that were still available after the first day were behind the stage.

Re: Re: Milwaukee--Who's going?!!

STING2 said:

It did take a while to sellout, but thats because almost all the seats that were still available after the first day were behind the stage.

I see. That doesn't make me feel better about getting GA though. So am I going to be the lone interference rep at this show?

What is the ID on Milwaukee preslae tickets? I got 2 GA's from a broker, and want to know if they came from the presale or not.

jcarroll28 said:
What is the ID on Milwaukee preslae tickets? I got 2 GA's from a broker, and want to know if they came from the presale or not.

They will say GENADM where it lists the Sec.
K-FN1

I'm looking to split travel costs. Anyone want to car pool to Milwaukee. I live outside of Chicago. Tentative plan is to
Go to Milwukee Sat. night, scope out the area and hang out in the GA line early, stay over til Monday a.m. or drive home after the show Sunday night.

Split gas and hotel costs.

If interested at all contact me at pammy1098@sbcglobal.net

Back
Top Bottom