MERGED-->Vienna 2nd July - Ernst Happel Stadium Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure they'll win at least 1 or 2 awards! I hope they do, 'cos I REALLY don't like green day and don't want to see them win too many grammys! :madspit:
yeah I read that they're gonna play Sometimes, that will be great! Can't wait!

yep, will set the timer recording to record the Grammy tonight, Pro7 has it live, even though I don't like Grammy...

Just bought their new DVD single, Trent Reznor's remix of Vertigo is so cool!

I have to get single tomorrow, I hope they have it in our music store. I'll try to get the one with Ave Maria. Have you seen the great picture of 'U2 fathers'? It is the back cover of the single and I love it!

I have seen the picture of the fathers :up:
I don't know when the single will be the music store. I know "Vertigo" took 3 weeks or so, and even then they only had the Neon lights version (and the DVD version later).

Thanks Marta ...but I will watch Grammys on Pro7 (u 2 I presume?) - I stayed at home and will go to Ljubljana tomorrow ;)

Everything was perfect! The performance, the speech, Larry's apology! I love these guys so much! They're the best! :heart:

hey, three grammys just for vertigo - i can't wait for the next year!:applaud:

Just listened to the mp3 of acceptance speech...
:( Edge's dedication,
:up: for Bono and Larry

I don't even have time to fight for Milano tickets tomorrow! Well I guess I wouldn't be successful anyway, so I won't even bother...

oots said:
I don't even have time to fight for Milano tickets tomorrow! Well I guess I wouldn't be successful anyway, so I won't even bother...

Well they went onsale at midnight today, and I was able to buy 4 tickets (the cheapest ones) for Rome at around 11am. Never give up!

so the prices are the same as in austria. did you notice that tickets in germany were a bit cheaper? that's funny. and in UK tha prices are even higher.

i noticed that the cheapest were milan tickets--47 €!
Don't know bout germany--how much were they ther?it was just impossible to get through there--i had 3 germans phoning whole day with no success!!

markoajda said:
Finally got the tickets for Vienna in my mail today. :wink: I'm happy. Now I hope I can get some more tomorrow.

marko can you take a picture of a ticket for Wien and post it please---so that i cannot get screwed if i accidentally buy it from "underground" contacts,heh....

Thanks i appreciate it if you do that!

karta.jpg

Well mine looks completely different! Hope I didn't get screwed:)

I'll post it later, have to go now:wave:

Koncerti.net so mi poslali email za aranžmaje za Munchen: 31 000 in 33 000 SIT karte!!! :rant:

Dunaj je bil 23 000 SIT, karta IN prevoz...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom