MERGED-->Vienna 2nd July - Ernst Happel Stadium Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
riderka said:
I have the tickets! I've waited for 5 hours in the freezing cold for the tickets and I got them! I'm so happy! Can't believe I'm going to see U2 live! I've never seen them! I will be my very first U2 concert! I'm so excited!:heart: :happy: :dancing:

Great job! :)
How much people were there waiting?

Last edited:
There were about 300 people I think. Maybe more.
I'm so happy! As we were waiting one of the fans turned the cd player in his car on and played some U2 songs. It was great!

everything was sold out in less than an hour!!! i'm so happy i got the tickets through the presale!

there was no VIP GOLD tickets at oeticket.at, only VIP SILBER - and those tickets suck because you get sitzplatz and not stehplatz!!!

i can't wait for the concert!

was anyone succesful at the general internet sale?

no, I got a ticket at koncerti.net:cute:

P.S. I hope that you are watching MTV Europe today:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Last edited:
impossible to get a ticket through regular internet sale!
This internet-related selling is really bad, 15000 people trying to get to one site---it's impossible, servers can't hold that!

i wish they weren't so fuckin famous and that i could buy a ticket for 1.25pounds like old days..

tilen said:
i'm not watching it--
is it any good???

It's U2 weekend:wink:

Today I saw:
U2 On Tour – Leaving Nothing Behind
Diary Of Bono & Chris Tucker In Africa
Story Of U2
MTV Jammed U2
U2 Make A Video: 'Vertigo'
+at least 20 videos
:dancing:

Last edited:
Isn't it great to watch U2 weekend? I wish all weekends would be like this (although we've seen most of this shows for like 10000000 times). This is one of the few days MTV is actually wotrh watcing! MTV Jammed was so great (the brooklyn preformance!)

can't wait for the tour!

:yes: I'm watching too!

Too bad MTV Jammed was the only really new show, still it was good to watch (and have the video cassette ready!) Leaving nothing behind. I also miss the concerts...I remember they showed Popmart Mexico the last time around, and I think Sydney from Zoo TV when Pop was released.

:dancing: Vertigo and I will follow (the crowd went wild) and All because of you
:sad: Sometimes you can't make it on your own (looks like the "SING" part will be a big highlight on this tour)

Bono sounded very good :up:

Last edited:
oots said:
Isn't it great to watch U2 weekend? I wish all weekends would be like this (although we've seen most of this shows for like 10000000 times). This is one of the few days MTV is actually wotrh watcing! MTV Jammed was so great (the brooklyn preformance!)

can't wait for the tour!

Yep the MTV Jammed was pretty good. Too bad it's too short. hate to see the credit when "I will follow" was still playing.

I don't have MTV Europe though, I only have MTV2 Europe which at least have something worth watching.

I've taped the shows and been watching them the whole evening ... i miss the concerts too! thank god fot the slane dvd!:)

matej, thanks for you vote! hope i'll make it!

Tilen, your advice will come true: I emailed my brother and he said "we will go on our own, without a travel agency. only need the tickets." We will try our luck on the pollstar.com site, tickets for Vienna are nowhere to be seen (yet) there.

:hmm: Wonder what he meant by "we will go"? Guess some of his friends are coming along.

U2girl said:
Tilen, your advice will come true: I emailed my brother and he said "we will go on our own, without a travel agency. only need the tickets." We will try our luck on the pollstar.com site, tickets for Vienna are nowhere to be seen (yet) there.

:hmm: Wonder what he meant by "we will go"? Guess some of his friends are coming along.

As far as i know,tickets for Vienna are almos 100% sold out!Don't know where you''ll get them, but good luck!Although i was browsing today and they were still ON SALE at eventim.de and getgo.de , but not standing,only sitting(sitzPlätze,Tribüne) for some 77€--quite expensive

:wave:

and oh my god, if you have not heard it yet::: the scandinavian gigs are totally SOLD OUT and a rather strange phenomenon that Holland gets 3 gigs for 150000 people and yet they are not that big in number (16 mio they say..)--fascinating

Back
Top Bottom