MERGED-->Vienna 2nd July - Ernst Happel Stadium Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sej nas je kr neki slovencev, a ne?:)

anyway, if I don't get any tickets via internet, i'll join you in the bus to munich/milan!!!

Oots, imaš ime po komadu Original of the species? :up:

Maja

Predprodaja za Dunaj, Milano in Munchen se začne ta teden, vstopnice.com in koncerti.net pa še nič niso povedali, kako kaže...tako da še ne vem, kam bom šla.

tincek_01 vsake toliko časa piše, mislim, da je iz U2 Slovenija foruma.

Last edited:
ja po original of the species, of course!

and yes, i agree, this forum really should be called "slovenians who go to vienna"!

whay is the slovenian forum shut down? do you know anything about that?

Maja are u going to wait for koncerti.net to offer their tickets (when exactly do they intend to do that?!?) or do u think it would be better to order them through ticketmaster or sth?!?! :eyebrow:

(and I think we should use English not Slovene ;))

As far as I'm concerned it's ok, it makes me practice Slovenian
:wink:
I just hope I'll be able to get visa for Austria once I buy the ticket, I even need visa for Slovenia, imagine that! :huh:

well,let me just tell you kiterka, the ticket sale starts sat,5th February at 9:00am!! url: www.oeticket.com (it's the official austrian ticket sale). I wouldn't be worried about not getting the tickets for Wien because the stadium is pretty big and the Austrian fans have really declined in number over the past years!Though many Slovan countries will be there...plus hungarians..
Tickets approx 60 € standing without booking or agent fee.

Me personally don't fancy Austrian fans too much, as i was on Elevation 2001 and the crowd just outside (and inside) the heart was really lame!!Thang God that Slovenija is close to pump up the heart beat!!

i think i'll be fighting for Munich, a bit farther than Vienna,but still..

P.S.:u2 girl i didn't quite get you: do you or don't you have tickets yet????

Those of you who think u2 would be coming to slovenija (hahaha,what a joke) let me just say: they WILL NEVER PERFORM HERE! Maybe some other ex-yu city, not Ljubljana--

Why do you think they won't play in Ljubljana? You never know...

kis gekko: go to u2.hu and subscribe to the list (its free) for concert tickets (now over 120 people on the list :wink: )
Than write down in the appropriate forum how much and what kind of tickets do you want. Its a fan-site, not an official one, so its not 100 percent you'll get tix, but probably...
Another option is thruogh internet at tex.hu on 5th February.

Oots, I think server problems, the forum will move to another location. What is your name? :)

Marusa - I will wait for koncerti.net (or vstopnice.com) to contact me.

Tilen - not yet! :yikes: I'd like to go to Vienna because it's on a Saturday and it's close, but if not, I am trying for Milan. (I heard Italian fans are very loud!)
If all else fails, Munich is my last hope. Slovene fans try the www.eventim.si link for buying tickets for Vienna, it doesn't start till February 5th.

Last edited:
Re: Vienna 2nd July - Ernst Happel Stadium

I could manage to buy 4 tickets in pre-sale for Croke Park within 5 minutes and I am planning to go to Vien... what I do is going to Vien on Saturday morning and try to buy tix in TEX office as public sale will start on Feb 5

MatejU2 said:

Sorry I translate it. I told her that now there are over 150 people on the list at u2.hu. Then I added that she should hurry becuse its possible that there wont be enough tickets for the July 2th gig at Ernst Happel Stadium...

:wave:

U2girl said:
Oots, I think server problems, the forum will move to another location. What is your name? :)

my name is marta! i'm so nervous about getting the tickets, my presale starts tomorrow!

don't worry oots! You'll get them because they (ticketmaster and all others) have really improved their server capacities--it's not going to be like USA presale!
You'll get all 4 GA tickets!!
Maybe then we can trade...

Good luck

U2girl said:

Marusa - I will wait for koncerti.net (or vstopnice.com) to contact me.

Tilen - not yet! :yikes: I'd like to go to Vienna because it's on a Saturday and it's close, but if not, I am trying for Milan. (I heard Italian fans are very loud!)
If all else fails, Munich is my last hope. Slovene fans try the www.eventim.si link for buying tickets for Vienna, it doesn't start till February 5th.

I just remember an old welsh saying:
IF ALL ELSE FAILS,TRY WALES!!

Yes,Italians are the best around here!If only they spoke somewhat prettier language! Can't stand the yelling and all!
And they' re all very much into fashion--- guys with 2 pounds of jelly on their heads,melting down the forehead,hahahaha!And girls, very cool, very fashionable.
But all in all, slovenians are the best!
Why not try ROME? Because it's got ryanair connecion---mmmm,that's tempting...

Rome was mentioned on koncerti.net agency's site but it dissapeared. :shrug: That was a 3 day trip with hotel, and that would probably be expensive...

News: my older brother said something about going to Vienna yesterday, so it could be we would go together - with an agency, not on our own.

but let me give a GOOD advice.: if you have options, better go ON YOUR OWN because:
1. you depend only on you and few other passengers--bus ride can be inpredictable..
2.you get there far before the buses do! So, if i were you,i'd be there at noon, then check the line in front of the stadium, then get something good to eat (but Wien IS EXPENSIVE- i recommend kebab on a stand-only 2.80€-surely the cheapest food and good cure for hunger..), then come back and go straight into first couple of lines!!!!

Now that all of you are going, i might fight for this ticket instead of Munich...

1. The trouble is if not all persons in the car go to the same number of concerts.
2. Well, I wouldn't necessarily need to be in the first line - and don't they, like usually at concerts, let all the people in at the same time?

But anyway, this is all theory until I find out more about tickets and travel arrangements.

Good luck with tickets, Marta!

Vstopnice.com posted this on their site:

Vsled ogromnega povpraševanja za vstopnice za koncerte v Nemčiji ter Italiji, Vas obveščamo, da vstopnic za omenjene koncerte ne prodajamo in jih tudi ne bomo. Razlogi zakaj ne moremo do vstopnic za Nemčijo in Italijo, medtem ko za Avstrijo lahko, nam niso jasni, niti nismo dobili nobenega pojasnila!

So now, only koncerti.net has to give info on concerts.

Koncerti.net has this on their site:
Morebitni novi aranžmaji za različne destinacije gredo v prodajo vsem prednaročenim sredi februarja.

Ker je število prednaročil res veliko, najverjetneje vstopnic za vse ne bo dovolj, tako da bo veljalo načelo "kdor prvi pride, prvi melje" oz. bodo naročniki postali le tisti, ki bodo dovolj hitro naročili aranžmaje. Takšno načelo je veljalo tudi za prodajo aranžmajev za Dunaj. Naročila se začnejo pobirati s trenutkom, ko prednaročeni prejmete e-mail z naročilnico. Predhodne rezervacije ali nakup samih vstopnic ni možen. Vsak prednaročen bo lahko naročil poljubno število aranžmajev, ne glede na to, koliko jih je prednaročil.

Do trenutka začetka prodaje ne bo znano, za katere destinacije bodo aranžmaji na voljo ter koliko jih bo. Vse konkretne informacije boste vsi prednaročeni prejeli v e-mailu z naročilnico sredi februarja.

Vkolikor v 24 urah po začetku prodaje aranžmaji ne bodo razprodani, bodo dani v prosto prodajo na naši Internet strani.

:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom