MERGED-->Vancouver Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A part of me is hoping that Vancouver won't be announced tomorrow. Let Seattle and Phoenix go together next. I am sure there might be a few fans that can't stick it out any longer and be forced to use their codes for those shows. Especially, if there are Americans who would like to stay on their side.

Then again... maybe Vancouver will attract most of the unused codes left in NA, regardless of location, to sell out Vancouver the fastest. :ohmy:

You'll be contacted IF you have used your code already and FAILED to purchase tickets during the presale. Ticketmaster has a record of this.

Did you try already fah?

Seems that a lot of people that failed are getting GAs where they want now using their unused codes.

Phoenix and Seattle pre-sale tomorrow. Still no announcement yet for Vancouver.

gursky said:

I am really focusing on the level seating because I am planning to buy seated tickets for the April 28th show. I will do the GA thing when they come through Alberta.

ARE they coming to Alberta?? I read in the Edmonton Sun that the probability is around 40%, but I really do hope they come! Hell, if it's Calgary, it sure beats Vancouver 'cos I just can't afford it and I don't wanna miss this tour!!!:(

Last edited:
Good luck you guys!!! I'm still trying to decide whether I should use my presale code for Vancouver or save it for the 3rd leg. I'm scared.

fah said:

What city are you saving your code for?

Calgary,

But I think that I've decided to use my presale code for Vancouver today. I'm going to try and get GA tix with it. If I'm not successful, I'll wait until 3rd leg to use my code. I'm hoping that if i'm unsuccessful today, that my presale code will still be valid.

Are you trying for Vancouver today too?

fah said:
I'm going for the Vancouver pre-sale today :yes:

I checked all my ticketmaster stuff last night :up:

Good luck to you! What tickets are you trying to get?

I also set up my ticketmaster acct so I hope it goes smooth.

I'm going for the expensive seats. :ohmy:

If they add a second show on Saturday I will try and go to that one too but I will definitely be going for cheaper seats then.

It looks like there's not too much interest for Van sale. I'm thinking that our chances are going to be good.

There is always interest and I think Vancouver will be one of the tougher dates to get tickets for period. Good luck everybody!

fah said:
I hope so :yes:

And..I've never had a booster juice :wink:

Ohhh, you don't know what you're missing! They're almost as good as U2 concerts.

I have a good feeling about this sale. I'll update you on this thread once I've gotten my GA tix!!

Back
Top Bottom