MERGED-> Trying for Miami 2? + Miami general sale 3/26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am getting my armies ready!! Fiance is on the other computer...and I am setting up. Let the battle of the GAs commence! ;)

I managed to slip right in at 10 and grab two GAs. I'll be looking to trade for a Philly or DC show and/or sell them.

Brian

I also got in RIGHT at 10. Every other time I've had to wait in queue for at LEAST 5 minutes, but this time was only 10 seconds!
YA BABY! 2 GAs!

He shoots................He scores one GA. "You know some places are like your auntie, but there's no place like............MIAMI!"

Did you guys hit "best available"?

I got in in 10 seconds at most and got 109. Still sweet, but GA is sweeter.

i was in bang on ten, had to wait ten mins then told that tickets were reserved but was a problem processing my request. tried again but of course nothing. guess i won't be seeing this tour :(

Try again. I can't believe my luck. After getting 2 GA's in the presale for Miami 11/13, in the general sale today for 11/14 I got another GA. The first time it brought up a ticket way up in the rafters so I searched again and after 15 minutes of waiting and nail-biting it came up with a GA. I'm so happy. Boy it's going to be an exhausting 2 days. I love it.

Same thing happened to me. i kept trying for one GA and I got it! I cant believe it

honeychild said:
i was in bang on ten, had to wait ten mins then told that tickets were reserved but was a problem processing my request. tried again but of course nothing. guess i won't be seeing this tour :(

check ticketmaster, you might still have the tix.

I couldn't pull up a GA at 10:01 either. Got lower level tix twice, but took neither. I can't afford them anymore. :slant:

Alright...I think I want to trade my one GA for Boston 12/4 for Miami 2.

Kills me to do this...but I want to.

Anyone up for a trade?

I can't believe my luck. After getting 2 GA's in the presale for Miami 11/13, in the general sale today for 11/14 I got another GA. The first time it brought up a ticket way up in the rafters so I searched again and after 15 minutes of waiting and nail-biting it came up with a GA. I'm so happy. Boy it's going to be an exhausting 2 days. I love it

I have 1 extra GA for 11/13 that I got in the presale (my hubby doesn't want to stand so he has a seat. If anyone interested...let me know iredon@bellsouth.net

OH YEAH Baby!

Got no money for a hi-speed internet connection! Got no hundreds of $s for scalpers!

Yeah, Baby!

Tried Tampa, Miami 1, and now 2, couldn't get GA. I'm about to throw the towel on U2.

It's 10:30 and I'm still trying... maybe something'll bounce back... maybe something will bounce back! *speaks in a mockingly scratchy voice*

I'm not even nailbiting anymore, I'm too dead an gone for that. Maybe because I buy my tickets with apathy. You know, like, "Yo, man, AP, what's up?!?"

Back
Top Bottom