MERGED --> Tour Dates [wow!] + European tour dates leaked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Waterman981 said:
So my question (as I am 10+ hours by car from Denver or Phoenix) is when the 3rd leg is announced will _everyone_ get new codes? Resulting in people who used theirs on the first leg getting new codes for the 3rd. I wish we had more information on the codes/subscriptions, and the 3rd leg.

That's what everyone wants to know. It's also a MAJOR fuck up for U2.com to let issues like this hang. They should've had the smarts to know this would come up. Piss poor job of customer relations.

Ok, well after much deliberation, I'll be trying for Opening Night on the presale. I've got nothing to lose and the flights are reasonable.

Hopefully they'll add the 29th and I'll get those tickets at the public sale.

I almost feel sorry for the people in Zootopia, that messageboard has been down for hours.

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:
Ok, well after much deliberation, I'll be trying for Opening Night on the presale. I've got nothing to lose and the flights are reasonable.

Hopefully they'll add the 29th and I'll get those tickets at the public sale.

I almost feel sorry for the people in Zootopia, that messageboard has been down for hours.

Well someone ended up posting the tour itinerary on there already. The whole site is screwed up because of the stupid time difference for everyone. Certain people have gotten things that others haven't. It's absolutely nuts. It's going to be mighty ugly Tuesday.

Ha! and I also realized that I'm going to be in Pennsylvania the 21st of May for a goddamn wedding and the Boston gigs are the 24th and 26th. Woo so great!:rolleyes:

If the Prop experience was any indication of how things are going to go down with tickets, this is going to be one ugly mess. Some people will have no problems and others will get hosed. I'm hoping I can just load up on tickets on the general sale and help people get to shows. I've always been lucky at getting what I wanted but I've had friends sitting next to me on computers / phones who got screwed over on tickets.

In fact, those of us that are in a position to do so, we should do what we can to help out the younger fans that have limited, albeit, dissposable incomes.

I'm not taking any chances with the 3rd leg. I just want to get what I can while I can.

Good luck to all!

Originally posted by U2utah2U
In fact, those of us that are in a position to do so, we should do what we can to help out the younger fans that have limited, albeit, dissposable incomes.

So... wanna fly me out to Denver?(or Phoenix) ;) I'll drive to the airport and pay for parking there ;)

Waterman981,

I should probably become a Premium member now so I can start threads. You should start a thread for us Utahns. We should see who's going where and carpool. I'll probably be flying due to finals/conferences during the last part of April but I know there was a group of people from Salt Lake that had a caravan out to Denver on the first leg of Elevation. I wasn't too into the scene back then (I'm still not) but we should get something going.

What I meant about helping others out was I'll probably buy as many tix as I can and sell them at face value to those that are SOL on the pre-sale or general sale.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I think I'll be trying for San Diego 1st choice, then San Jose Tuesday.

Philly and Chicago will be Saturday. I HATE HATE HATE this part. :banghead:

I agree on this one:mad:
Chicago will win out for me though

Chicago has 2 shows at the moment, the 7th and 9th. When those sell out (as they will right away), they will add the 11th and 12th. That's what happened last tour, so 4 show for the midwest. I think the same thing will happen for Boston and perhaps NJ. Other cities will get an additional show. Maybe more variation for the third leg in NA.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I think I'll be trying for San Diego 1st choice, then San Jose Tuesday.

Philly and Chicago will be Saturday. I HATE HATE HATE this part. :banghead:

April, if you come to San Jose we have got get together bc I am going to San Jose for sure.

Hoping for Anaheim 2 and San Jose 2 also.

:hyper:

I have a few ticket buying questions.
Is the presale good for every show?
The tour information on u2.com says there's a 2 GA ticket limit per person. Does that mean 2 GA tickets per show, or all together?

Thank You

Let me clear up a couple of things here:

Nesskel - you only can buy tickets for one show this leg. That is the way Propaganda did it last time.

MrBrau1 - the presale code is only good for this leg of the tour. When tour dates are announced for the third leg there will be a new presale code.

Those of you going to San Jose, I'll see you there!!

What, is the Apocalypse upon us? Of course there will be a third leg. If something happens with this family illness, then who knows, but I guarantee you there will be more and more shows in the U.S. I know this for a fact.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
What, is the Apocalypse upon us? Of course there will be a third leg. If something happens with this family illness, then who knows, but I guarantee you there will be more and more shows in the U.S. I know this for a fact.

:lol:

Yeah that's what I have been saying too. They HAVE to add more dates than that.. it will happen. Patience!

Back
Top Bottom