MERGED --> Tour Dates [wow!] + European tour dates leaked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh jeez. Well I like to apologize for the foot in mouth disease that I just had. Um....yea :banghead: :crazy: :yikes:

Carry on with your scheduled program....*sheepishly running to the corner with the dunce cap on*

U2Girl1978 said:

hah..yea.

And it is a tiny first leg. I feel really bad for all the folks in the midwest and other states that want to see these guys.

yeah :sad: looks like I'm gonna have to go to Chicago...this sucks, because that's like 3 or 4 hours away. If I had a liscense and was allowed to go places on my own that'd be fine, but since I don't... I have to place a burden on one of my parental units. This really cuts my chances of meeting Bono :| Hopefully I can like stay in a cheap hotel Saturday night or something... so I wonder how bad Tuesday morning is gonna be? Is U2.com gonna be overloaded? I am soooooo anxious and nervous right now.

MrBrau1 said:
REALLY shitty first leg if these dates are true.

And let me get this straight, my U2.com membership is good for 6 months? The password I got is only good for sales at these 13 cities?

Crap. I didn't even think that I'd HAVE to go to a show on the first leg in order to take advantage of the pre-sale. It that is true, that completely, friggin' blows. Looks like getting tickets for the Chicago shows could be a ratf@#k for all of us Midwesterners.

I live in Florida. I guess I'm screwed for the first leg. (I do feel bad for being bummed. I sympathize with the illness. It's not their fault. :( )

Last edited:
theedge111 said:

where are you in Canada MrBrau1, is there a show in the easter US that you can get to?

I'm in New Hampshire. I was hoping for an Albany gig or a Hartford gig.

Question-HOW LONG IS THE PASSWORD I PAID $40 FOR VALID? ONLY THESE DATES? DO I HAVE TO USE IT TUESDAY FOR THE LIMITEDDATES THEY'VE LISTED? OR IS IT VALID IF I WAIT FOR FURTHER DATES?

That is the $1,000,000 question.

MrBrau1 said:
REALLY shitty first leg if these dates are true.

And let me get this straight, my U2.com membership is good for 6 months?

Your membership is good for 1 year from the date you bought it. The expiration date on your profile is in european format date, month, year.

Although I have no idea if there will be a presale for the 3rd leg (assuming they can come back).

how soon we all forget that the first leg had to be shortened due to a serious illness in the edge's family... how soon we also forget that all the dates that had to be missed will be rescheduled in the 3rd leg in america... how soon we also forget that they always add dates after the first ones are announced, depending on demand...

apparently everyone who's complaining doesn't give a shit about that... which is fine i guess

On a lighter note, I do find it entertaining to know that no one on the U2.com boards even knows the dates...Now that right there is almost worth my $40 :lol:

Last edited:
MrBrau1 said:

I'm in New Hampshire. I was hoping for an Albany gig or a Hartford gig.

Question-HOW LONG IS THE PASSWORD I PAID $40 FOR VALID? ONLY THESE DATES? DO I HAVE TO USE IT TUESDAY FOR THE LIMITEDDATES THEY'VE LISTED? OR IS IT VALID IF I WAIT FOR FURTHER DATES?

That is the $1,000,000 question.

I know that your membership is good for a year...the dates are european format Day,Month, Year.

kellyahern said:

U2 didn't originally plan it this way. It's not their fault one of their family is ill.

If someone is really sick, they should cancel the tour. I'd totally respect that. If they shorten the tour, and take my $40 on the promise of good tickets, then not play in more than 13 cities, well, that is horse shit. Notice all the IFS!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
how soon we all forget that the first leg had to be shortened due to a serious illness in the edge's family... how soon we also forget that all the dates that had to be missed will be rescheduled in the 3rd leg in america... how soon we also forget that they always add dates after the first ones are announced, depending on demand...

apparently everyone who's complaining doesn't give a shit about that... which is fine i guess

Yes I know...hence my foot in mouth disease post.

one4u2 said:
On a lighter note, I do find it entertaining to know that no one on the U2.com boards even knows the dates...Now that right there is almost worth my $40 :lol:
*hee, hee*:)

Have fun getting your NYC and Jersey tickets. As now you'll be competing w/ people who would've gone to Hartford, Albany, Buffalo.

MrBrau1 said:

If someone is really sick, they should cancel the tour. I'd totally respect that. If they shorten the tour, and take my $40 on the promise of good tickets, then not play in more than 13 cities, well, that is horse shit. Notice all the IFS!

They are going to play in more than 13 cities, they were moved to the fall due to the illness.

You people seem to forget that they had to resceduale this entire leg due to Edge and its lucky U2 are touring at all right now.

an addendum to my last post:: It's now on the home page of interference, again before anyone on zootopia even knows. :lmao:

I don't think anyone has forgotten any of that. A lot of people will just decide not to wait until the 3rd leg and travel now. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure if all of the NY, NJ dates were rescheduled until then you might decide to travel also.

In this day and age one has to live for now. You don't know what can happen between now and then, especially because of the reason this 1st leg was shortened to begin with. Additionally, I don't know what could happen to me either.

You know what they say "Seize the Day."

kellyahern said:

They are going to play in more than 13 cities, they were moved to the fall due to the illness.

Will my password be good in the fall? Or is it only good for the presale Tuesday? That's the real issue.

Back
Top Bottom