MERGED -- Tonights show up on TM now MEGATHREAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hluvslmj

The Fly
2 sets of tickets on TMaster for tonight 5/12

I brought up two section 300 something tickets 95.00 ea for tonight @ UC if anyone wants to try for them (10 AM Central)

Last edited:
This came up also - cheaper

312 1 FULL PRICE TICKETS US $49.50 US $8.55
P3
UPPER (300 LEVEL)
FULL
RESV

On TMaster for tonight - good seats!

114 16 FULL PRICE TICKETS US $165.00 US $11.55
P1
LOWER (100 LEVEL)
SEATS ARE BESIDE THE STAGE.
RESV

Got a GA for tonight - TMaster

I just got a GA ticket for tonight on Ticketmaster - maybe they'll be releasing more...

Tonight 5/12 in Chicago. My husband is a little upset so who knows, I may be selling it soon :sad: I missed both encores b/c my sister fainted so would like to go tonight - well, I would like to go anyway!

Amazing! I got 1 GA too. Hopefully I can make it. Can we transfer will-call tix? Thanks.

I mean can someone other than me pick up the ticket instead from the will-call window?

if anybody has a GA ticket that they cant use, please let me know

i have a friend in the GA line right now but doesnt have a GA ticket yet, she is trying to get it from the box office

so if you cant use yours she would definitely appreciate it, thanks!

You know their going to release GA's Chizip. I understand that Fat Asshole security dude runs the box office line and GA line as well. He got the first person at the box office in line kick out off the property on Saturday and got a one way ticket to jail.

the reason the guy got sent to jail was because he tried to wrestle with a sargeant

usually trying to fight an officer is a bad idea

torneil said:
I mean can someone other than me pick up the ticket instead from the will-call window?

I know you have to show the original credit card you used to buy the ticket and ID...not sure if they'll let you send a friend????????

GA's are gone, but there are still some good, and cheap, uppers available. I just pulled up sec. 312 row 4, which is exactly where I saw Saturday's show from (for those who have seen my pictures).

hluvslmj said:

I know you have to show the original credit card you used to buy the ticket and ID...not sure if they'll let you send a friend????????

They ID'd me for Will Call on Saturday at the window, didn't even ask for the credit card.

They put the ticket in an envelope with your name on it.

Super_Fan said:
I understand that Fat Asshole security dude runs the box office line and GA line as well. He got the first person at the box office in line kick out off the property on Saturday and got a one way ticket to jail.

I wonder if this was Blinky Light guy. He says he was carted off to jail on Saturday.

Last edited:
I just pulled up a pair in section 106 row 5! I didnt buy them but great seats are available! Good luck!

call me if you need a GA. i got it through a broker and paid more than face. IM NOT A BROKER!! I'm going to the ga line.
773-418-9909

Thanks hluvslmj! Saw your the other post around 10.07AM, tried for GA and bingo! Never had a GA experience, so mostly will make it there, even if late!

hluvslmj said:

torneil said:
Thanks hluvslmj! Saw your the other post around 10.07AM, tried for GA and bingo! Never had a GA experience, so mostly will make it there, even if late!

If you are alone I'll probably be alone - we could :rockon: together @ the back b/c I'll be there late too.
I'll be the really tall blonde in black jeans - not sure what top...

Will call is @ gate 4 on the side - I'll probably be there around 6:30 , 7 or so (???) - depends on traffic and parking!

Just picked up 2 myself. I will never worry about getting tickets again. Don't ever pay scalper prices

jackandemmett said:
Just picked up 2 myself. I will never worry about getting tickets again. Don't ever pay scalper prices
Did you get GA or where? It looked like seats on the sides of the stage were great too.
If anyone has GA wear a LIGHT shirt if you are going to be in the thick of it - my sister passed out and I almost did too and I'm almost 6'2. I heard a bunch of people passed out (this was on 5/9). Hopefully they'll keep the air cranking all night!

5/9 was extra hot because they didnt use the air conditioner that night

(because they wanted the confetti to fall right :huh: )

Chizip said:
5/9 was extra hot because they didnt use the air conditioner that night

(because they wanted the confetti to fall right :huh: )

Well, it WAS being filmed, and they probably decided that it looked weird when they did it in Vancouver (presumably, they had the AC on).

Back
Top Bottom