MERGED--> Philly General Sale Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosleftone

Refugee
Philly people - trying to survey if anyone got anything good lol

I thought I had GA but it was just 49.50 tickets. Luckily I entered a wrong 3 digit CC code at the end of the transaction and then noticed after I tried processing the payment that it had given me but when it kicked it back I noticed my blunder. Just got too excited.

I have at least 10 friends that all were trying the Philly presale (all are u2.com members) and none pulled any GA's.

This is really the worst I've ever felt about U2. I dont blame them personally but their managment and the deal with Ticketmaster on this presale setup is really quite crap.

I got in at 10:01 and came up with two seats section 110, row 18. Was honestly expecting to do better, but went ahead and bought them anyway.

Philly

I got Philly GAs on the first try. My confirmation indicates that the tickets are "GA J-FAN." Anyone have a clue what this means?

so you can keep entering the "code" to check for different tickets? There are conflicting reports, some seem to get locked out unable to use the code again when they have pulled up tickets, if they didn't want them.

I wanted to try my code on the different venues just to see what would pull up, as "practice." So we can use it until we actually do a buy to look for tickets more than once?

I used the code at least 100 times trying to search, as long as you dont buy you can use it a million times.

I got GA for Philly finally at 11:31, about had a heart attack.

I've been trying all morning and have come up with crap seats. It seems that just single seats are left. I'm so upset. Looks like I wasted $40.

I got section 207, not bad. A little more than half way up but it's the first row of the section. $126 total for two tickets, not bad. The problem is Philly didn't enter my mind, I was going for Boston shows and NY. Nothing there, so I settled for Philly.

i somehow managed 2 ga's for philly at about 10:04

i got to the Find Tickets page almost immediately, then the searching took almost 3 minutes, before they showed GA tix. I was excepting some sort of failure, as i've never had any luck with Ticketmaster online.

Same here, got in right at 10 GA were gone. Tried again, 7 minute wait...lovely

Nothing available atm, which is great, since we of course were guaranteed tickets..

madonna's child said:
how the HELL did you do that?

have no clue, I just kept searching and then used this combo

49.50 price
Best Available
Best Available

and 2 came up!

My guess is that some poor saps credit card got denied and they re-released the tickets.

Cash only at today's gen.sale/Wachovia/Philly? (Please don't move/merge yet).

If I am waiting in line for tickets this morning (Saturday general sale) at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia....does anyone know is it cash only? Credit cards ok? I think it was cash only for Elevation Tour, but I haven't heard anything for this.

call Ticketmaster

every time Ive bought in person in Philly it was cash only

Credit cards are strictly on the net and phone with Ticketmaster now I believe. Its been like that for a while now. Credit Cards cause everything to be way slow in a physical line.

Back
Top Bottom