MERGED-->Paris 9/7/04

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chrissybaby

Refugee
Paris! Where To Buy Them In The UK?

Can anybody in France tell me the best place on the web to buy tickets? It's gonna be in the general public sale.

Thanks.

Paris would be nice - don't think my nerves could stand another day tho' :wink:

Last edited:
Paris 9/7/04

I want to get tickets for Paris on Saturday 9th July but not sure when they go on sale. Are they on sale tomorrow morning at 9am local time like every other gig? And is ticketmaster the agent?

Any help would be much appreciated.

i have been told the 4th Feb

i think it is only tickernet.fr

You can register your address and credit cards with them now to save time on the day

website is in french

Um ok - the date kinda disagrees with what it says on the Stade de France website. I can't post a link yet as I haven't done 15 posts yet but there's a link on the homepage. Anyway, it says this Friday but there is no time supplied

I wasn't aware of ticketnet though - thanks for the heads up there.:) I'll register there in a mo.

u2.com (!!!) says presale date TBC - general on sale 4th Feb....

Hmm, doesn't actually mention anything to do with Paris - it says Jan 28th for UK shows, 29th for Brussels and 4th for Dublin......

Here's the U2 website for the European dates:

http://onsale.ticketmastereurope.com/U2/

They haven't posted when the presale is yet (TBC - To be confirmed), but it says the sale to the general public begins February 4th.

I'm assuming that in the next couple of days they will post the presale dates for the cities that are left i.e. Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Nice etc.

Pre sale date is Monday 31st January. I'm going for them!!! Are there many french interference members does anyone know??

Back
Top Bottom