MERGED-->MSG November General Sale Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had some luck in getting loge seats today. Should any more dates go on sale this is the strategy I have used.
I can't rely on the computer as it's a unbelievably slow dial up so I use the phone.
I call a ticketmaster as far away from the venue state - i.e. call St.Louis for NY tix. Start calling about 7 minutes or more before the sale time & don't hang up - when the automated thing goes through it spiel just keep hitting return to previous menu. When the tickets go on sale it will change to ' for all U2 concerts....' & you're in!

I got in via the automated system right at 9 and selected floors and got em and the order went thru for 11/22. I was first in line at an outlet last week and got lowers in the back. Go figure?

Re: MSG November - how did you do this time?

barry70 said:
How did everyone do with the MSG November dates General Sale?

I got in within seconds (finally!!) and got two 100 level seats.

I was shocked (and my students cheering me on) I got section 63 (my jaw dropped) for the 11/21 and section 120 for the 11/22 show.

Then again I only went for singles because I know U2 fans will adopt me :happy:

Still I know I am going to have to scalper route for the 10/8 (MSG) or 5/28 (Boston) to get one GA

odowdpa said:
am i reading this right? someone here said they have 2 seats for section 66, which is basically on the floor and it cost $131, but a pair of seats in the 300 level cost $220?
I must have misread that......worse seats for higher price??

That's how it's been for the last two tours.

GA/floor seats are the cheapest, hence the demand for them.

Pop Artist said:
I got a Section 69, Row L for $54 for 11/21 (got GA for 11/22 on the presale), might've had a shot at GA for the 21st if I hadn't mistyped the word and had to backspace! Wait was only about a minute/minute and a half for me, I chose $54 Best Available.

Well Pop, It's you and me in that section. I think i have that same day, I cant remember at the moment..I'm upset
but at least im in the building and not way up in the rafters..
Let's have a beer that night..lol

u2bigfans said:
so then i guess they have no floor seats then.. the stage will be in the middle.

Hey u2bigfans...

what makes you think the above is correct? post any info or links if you have 'em.

thx.

my secret strategy was a bust but damn I am glad i have the ones i have for 10/11. Its like there is no reason to TM whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom