MERGED --> MSG GA line + Today's (10/10) GA line?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tackleberry

War Child
MSG GA line

I have a question for those who have been in the GA line for the two MSG shows: Do they separate the line into 2 lines - one for fan club members, and one for non-members? Or is it just one line that goes in together?

Thanks!

For 10/8 there was only one line. They announced that u2.com fans would be scanned in first but that never happened.

u2gator

Re: MSG GA line

tackleberry said:
I have a question for those who have been in the GA line for the two MSG shows: Do they separate the line into 2 lines - one for fan club members, and one for non-members? Or is it just one line that goes in together?

Thanks!

I think most if not all of the tickets were purchased through the U2.com pre-sale, so technically everyone had presale tickets. At least thats what they said. Don't know what they will do on Tuesday/Friday.

For the 10/7 show, it was announced that every GA ticket was purchased through the U2.com presale, so no need to make two lines. I imagine that will also hold true today (on my way to the line now!), but not sure about this Tue and Fri.

i was on the GA line for both the 7th and the 8th. there is only one line. they scanned for the eclipse as you go in,they did not break it down into u2.com and not u2.com.
i got there at 6 pm on friday did not get in the eclipse ,but was only 3rd one back from outter tip.
on saturday i got there at 5 pm and got in the eclipse with great position.
it rained both nites although saturday was much harder.there was a guy selling umbrellas on the corner for $2.
both nites they brought us in the building early to get us out of the rain. we had to stand in a hallway. no concession stands, no food ,no drink, and no bathroom. it was just a nice move to get us out of the rain.
if you are going have a good time. listen to the opening act! they are called "keane" and the were the best opening act i have ever seen!

Back
Top Bottom