MERGED --> Las Vegas + Las Vegas? + Vegas Baby!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doubtful. It would still appear on TM. Did you guys notice that TM kicked off anybody who was "camped" out on the webpage prior to 10 am? This probably killed the automated programs. I had to relaunch browser.

I'm still able to find singles at top dollar every other time that I try. Maybe I should stop and let real buyers get them.

*sits on hands and crosses fingers*

melsbud said:
I'm still able to find singles at top dollar every other time that I try. Maybe I should stop and let real buyers get them.

*sits on hands and crosses fingers*

Really? I searched for 1 best avail and got nothing. Really, I absolutely cannot stand Ticketmaster..............

Did it take this long to sell out the Vegas Elevation show in 2001? Still hoping they'll add a Saturday show, but at this point it doesn't look too promising. Keep refreshing...

Maybe they will delay releasing the 2nd show until later? After all, there is still like 6 months to go. Another prop. presale would be awesome.

I'm hoping that they'll open up the second show, even if this one takes a while selling out. Chicago still got two shows, right? (Unless the first show sold quickly and it was only the second show that took a long time.)

acrobat73 said:
Maybe they will delay releasing the 2nd show until later? After all, there is still like 6 months to go. Another prop. presale would be awesome.

no more presale.. the brokers have ways around it..

ah crap, I ended up buying an extra $99 single for the Friday show by mistake. Had two browsers going on separate PC's. Both came up with singles in section U12, just a few rows apart. I tried submitting the order with the lower row but got an error from TM that there was a problem processing the order. So I hopped over to my other PC and submitted the other order thinking the first hadn't gone through. Turns out the first order did go through afterall. So now I have two singles in that section. U12 looks like a pretty good section to be in at the seating chart, so I doubt I'll have any problem finding a buyer for that extra ticket.

does anyone else wonder why Bono has an Ashlee Simpson haircut?

I think all this refreshing is making me crazy.

*refresh*

U2ITNOL said:
ah crap, I ended up buying an extra $99 single for the Friday show by mistake. Had two browsers going on separate PC's. Both came up with singles in section U12, just a few rows apart. I tried submitting the order with the lower row but got an error from TM that there was a problem processing the order. So I hopped over to my other PC and submitted the other order thinking the first hadn't gone through. Turns out the first order did go through afterall. So now I have two singles in that section. U12 looks like a pretty good section to be in at the seating chart, so I doubt I'll have any problem finding a buyer for that extra ticket.

That's how I ended up with 3 pairs of tickets to Vancouer2 and a nearly maxed out credit card back in Feb. Ah, the lovely processing errors!

Well, I've bought tix, but not by mistake right now, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to sell them for the full ticket price... I'm not a scalper.

DO YOU GUYS KNOW ANYONE WHO MIGHT WANT TO BUY THEM?

Same thing happened with me with two singles I accidentally bought for this date. Luckily they were only $52 seats. I hope someone could use them!

You shouldn't have a problem. I sold some crappy Vancouver tix through interference and also on ebay. On ebay, just make sure you say "from a real fan, not a broker" and offer a buy it now near face. (If you're taking PayPal, remember it tacks on 3% fee)

They should add a Saturday show in Phoenix. It's a short enough drive from Vegas that they could pack up all the equipment and get it down here in time. We'll give 'em another sell-out no problem!

Thanks for the tip DISCOTECHIE!

discotechie said:
You shouldn't have a problem. I sold some crappy Vancouver tix through interference and also on ebay. On ebay, just make sure you say "from a real fan, not a broker" and offer a buy it now near face. (If you're taking PayPal, remember it tacks on 3% fee)

DISCO,
THANKS FOR THE TIP...I'll try to buy them through Ebay and see how they go! I'm a fan, and not a scalper, so I know I will be fair with the sale!

I would predict that there's roughly 20 singles available right now, assuming all the current orders go through.

discotechie, yeah I had an extra pair of Vancouver tickets that I ended up selling to an Interferencer at face value. (My good deed. :wink: ) I had another pair as well (turns out I have to go out of town that day) but I didn't get any responses on here so I put them on eBay at face value and made a little bit over. *shrugs* I'll put up my Vegas ones up Interference today or tomorrow - I was intending to go with a friend and make a trip of it, but I don't know if she'll be up for it anymore if we're separated and in shit seats.

I got 2 $52 tickets through calling the venue. Does anybody know if these are GA's? Thanks.

They didn't tell you? :eyebrow: My prediction is no. They're probably seats in the upper levels facing the back-corner or back of the stage.

My Vegas tix story.

5:00AM. Drug my wife out of bed, went to MGM.

6:07AM. Got two wrist bands, 0456 & 0457.

7:00AM to 8:30AM. Had breakfast at the Egg & I on Sahara.

9:15AM. Watched them draw the lottery number. It was 700-something. Considering there were wristbands given out from 0410 to 0850, that meant that we were about 90-100 back.

9:15AM to 10:00AM. Tried to decide who scared me more, weirdo U2 fans or borderline homeless, shower lacking scalpers.

10:00AM. Tix go on sale.

10:07AM. Announcement, 'GA is sold out.'

10:10AM. Move closer to the door.

10:20AM. Move closer to the door. About five people in front of us.

10:22AM. Announcement, 'Show is sold out. Goodbye.'

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

11:10AM. Come home and watch for Sat show.

Back
Top Bottom