MERGED --> Is there even a point to trying for MSG tickets on monday? + Who thinks we

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RademR said:
i cant believe i tried every venue during this gen. sale and couldnt get anything, and out of all cities, i got a ticket to madison square garden. I got section 303 in the nosebleeds, but i just wanted to be in the building. Did it over the phone.

Hi, where did you get your single in 303. i ened up with 2 singles in 303, 1 row apart from the presale

Managed to get a ticket this AM to MSG and NJ1. My MSG ticket is great, Sec 121 Row C. My NJ1 is not as great (went for it after MSG), Sec 214, Row 13, but at least I'm in for all 3 area shows (got NJ2 in the presale).

Join the club DPrinceNY....I guess we'll have to go check out the Unforgettable Fire Tribute band and pretend we are at MSG

Will someone with an extra tix please contact Numb 1075 ! If I did, I would. I feel so bad for him/her!

shy said:
Please, how long is from Manhattan to Continental Airlines Arena?

It all depends on traffic - when the cars are going smoothly then no more than 20 minutes. If there is traffic (and there usually is some by the Lincoln Tunnel), then it can take a lot longer. There are buses that leave from Port Authority Bus Terminal at 42nd Street and 8th Avenue in Manhattan that can take you to and from the show, I always take that to Continental.

Back
Top Bottom