MERGED--> Hawaii rumor discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tryan101 said:

Is there anyway to confirm this?

If I remember correctly, various papers were reporting that U2 will travel with two stages when the Australia/NZ dates were announced.

Ok, I've heard enough to say "I'm in". I'll probably be putting some awards reservations on hold like some people have done already. Anyone leaving from NY wanna travel together? That's when (and if) the dates are announced :shifty: of course :wink:

Send me an email and we can get an "unofficial" group started out of the Northeast area. Dizzy (Sheila) want to be included on that too?

Now the waiting begins....*taps foot*

u2forlife said:
Ok, I've heard enough to say "I'm in". I'll probably be putting some awards reservations on hold like some people have done already. Anyone leaving from NY wanna travel together? That's when (and if) the dates are announced :shifty: of course :wink:

Send me an email and we can get an "unofficial" group started out of the Northeast area. Dizzy (Sheila) want to be included on that too?

OK, now I have award tickets on hold for April 5-13 and April 11-19, bad frequent flyer etiquette I know, but hey, this is U2... ;-) Now to find a reasonable room/room share... I'll drop you an email at some point u2forlife, have to run right now and get ready for a flight to Florida and the parents for the holiday.

Last edited:
u2forlife said:

Include me................................

Northeast area!!!!

I think I'm interested in this trip, spending 1 maybe 2 weeks in Hawaii sounds good to me, Hell I might not even come back.....guess I'll have to start looking for flight deals. I should be able to get a time share if anyone wants to split the costs, we can decide all this ONCE the show is announced for sure.

u2forlife said:

Count me in, too. It'd be nice to meet finally! :wink:

Anyone else afraid that tickets might go on sale over the holidays, when they're not paying close attention to the internet?

redkat said:
I'm actually looking for a job as a flight attendant. It may be the only way :reject:
:lmao:

Yay! PopArtist (kinda, sorta), MTEdge, skjuls and One4u2 (yes, I'm adding you) are in! :hyper: Dizzy????

PopArtist, I'm also flying to Florida for the holidays to see the fam. which airline are you using award miles for? From JFK to LAX, I was thinking United or Delta?

Happy Holidays everyone!

cleazer said:
Anyone else afraid that tickets might go on sale over the holidays, when they're not paying close attention to the internet?

i missed out on the mexico sale because i was at a U2 show somewhere...and for the New Zealand sale I was in Boston, but gave the heads up to a friend who got me tickets. Keeping track of all this is like a part-time job :crazy:

:hmm:

maybe i should consider a career change as well...

U2 Roadie? But then, I'd break my nails and have to get up early. :yikes:

redkat said:
I'm not kidding about the flight attendant thing

american isn't accepting applications and for southwest I'd have to leave so.cal. :sigh:

I seriously considered travel nursing for the 4th leg - the only problem was that you have to commit for 13 weeks and then I would also actually have to work :reject:

nurse chrissi said:

weeee!

thank you weinerdog!

NOTE

The Aloha Stadium Authority is negotiating with rock band U2 for "one or two shows," April 8 and 9, according to interim stadium manager Kenny Lum. "I think it looks pretty favorable at this time," he said.

Nice, it's a Saturday and Sunday thing! :wink:

just heard that there is a good chance the second show will be added. wooohooooo! :dance:

ruffian said:
just heard that there is a good chance the second show will be added. wooohooooo! :dance:

and now when family asks why they only get cookies for christmas I will have a good (albeit selfish) answer :wink:

i have no idea when they will go on sale--they really sprung Mexico on us, it seemed. didn't seem like there was much lead-time.

2 shows makes it MUCH more worthwhile.

:lock: :lock: :lock:

Never been to Hawaii, but thank God my sister in-law flies for Delta :) Is the market big enough for 2 stadium shows? Now if only they could bring Arcade Fire out to open up....

weinerdog said:
Never been to Hawaii, but thank God my sister in-law flies for Delta :) Is the market big enough for 2 stadium shows? Now if only they could bring Arcade Fire out to open up....

arcade fire then Kanye :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom