MERGED --> Denver shows + Denver ticket blocks released

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Erin go bragh

The Fly
Denver shows

Looks like there's a whole slew of tickets available. Mostly Level 200s, but definitely 2 seats togehter are still available.

What gives? Did they hold these tickets and just release them for sale now?

anyone know? I thought these shows were sold out.

It is common place for tickets to be re-released. Many possible reasons, credit card rejections, returns (yes..sometimes people talk TM into letting them return their tickets), promo returns, and some tickets are held back to battle scalpers.

Well then Denver fans get movin cuz I've seen some pretty decent tix pop up. Sec 216...straight dead center, Row 4....not bad!!!

Denver ticket blocks released

Anyone around the Denver area who didn't get tickets better get their butts to ticketmaster. I was just on and able to pull up the maximum tickets even. 8 in the second row of upper level on the side of the arena.

Hey cmb, you going to the Denver show? This New Mexican is driving up for the first show (and Tori Amos the night before) :hyper: :wave:

Amazing Denver 2 tickets available!

I have been pulling up center court 12th row seats for the last 10 minutes. Someone in Denver Needs to take advantage of this!

I pulled up 8 seats together in Section 148 Row 14.

Absolutely amazing.

6:31pm Central

Last edited:
joyfulgirl said:
Hey cmb, you going to the Denver show? This New Mexican is driving up for the first show (and Tori Amos the night before) :hyper: :wave:

My wife and I are going to play the Tori Amos show by ear...depending on our work schedules the day before. We are going to both U2 shows however. There are a bunch of us Nuevo Mexico U2 fans making the commute. We wish that the NIN concert would line up with the U2 dates but no such luck.

If I remember right from my days with Southwest Airlines, Denver is the most expensive airport in the country to fly in and out of.

Gonna be a great show...we are going to the openers in San Diego too.

cmb737 said:

My wife and I are going to play the Tori Amos show by ear...depending on our work schedules the day before. We are going to both U2 shows however. There are a bunch of us Nuevo Mexico U2 fans making the commute. We wish that the NIN concert would line up with the U2 dates but no such luck.

If I remember right from my days with Southwest Airlines, Denver is the most expensive airport in the country to fly in and out of.

Gonna be a great show...we are going to the openers in San Diego too.

I'm also going to San Diego and Phoenix, but just Denver 1 since I have work commitments and can't really take the whole week off. I was hoping the Denver shows would be on consecutive nights.

Thankfully I can always drive to Denver instead of fly. Phoenix, on the other hand, is so cheap to fly into from Abq. I got $39 flights.

Back
Top Bottom