MERGED --> Denver GA Tickets Available NOW !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

agingu2fan

Babyface
Denver GA Tickets Available NOW !!!

Just bought GA tickets at 3.00pm !!!

The local radio in Denver has been mentioning a second Denver date, so I've been checking everyday to see when or if there would be a pre-sale.

Of course I was busy this morning so never checked - I went crazy when I noticed at 3.00pm that the pre-sale started at 10.00a.m.

Went through the motions of going through Ticketmaster - and bingo two GA tickets.

Thank you U2.com - that's the sort of pre-sale I Iike !!!!

UPDATE:

I called ticketmaster, and these ARE GAs.

My section is FLOOR
and my row is GA9

Awesome!!!!!!

*edit: the description on the website, was wrong, though. It read: 100 lower level reserved seating.

And I said to myself :WTH! How can it be floor and reserved seating? Am I in the band now, or WTH?

Last edited:
bubble was slighlty deflated but a quick call to Ticketmaster ( so I made that up no call to Ticketmaster is quick) confirmed they are GA's

The website ticket history sort of hints at that by not having a row or seat number.

I wonder if they just left the ticket allocations wide open and given alot of people used their codes last week may have just struck lucky. See you in the line for the first 300 people - btw I'm on the old guy ;-)

Order Date Order # Event Amount
02/01/05 12-48390/MTN
U2
04/21/05 - 7:30 PM
Pepsi Center
Denver, CO
US $120.30
Section Row Type Ticket Price Building/Facility Charge Convenience Charge Description
FLOOR 0 B-FAN US $49.50 US $4.00 US $6.65
FLOOR 0 B-FAN US $49.50 US $4.00 US $6.65
Seats:1 to 2 | seating chart

Same thing here. I got mine at 3pm denver time...5 hours later. If you search got "general admission" tickets they don't come up, but if you just search for $49.50 tickets they do come up.

Similar success story. I'll be coming down from Montana . . . can't wait to see you all in line!

As unbelievable as it sounds there are still (right now) GA tickets available for the 2nd Denver show.

I wonder if these additional dates don't get sucked into the we must allocate tickets to ClearChannel, Brokers etc, etc, and they just decided to let the U2.COM folks have at the full allocation.

I think we are also lucky that many fans decided to go for the $160 tickets to make sure they got something last week.

agingu2fan said:
I wonder if these additional dates don't get sucked into the we must allocate tickets to ClearChannel, Brokers etc, etc, and they just decided to let the U2.COM folks have at the full allocation.

I think we are also lucky that many fans decided to go for the $160 tickets to make sure they got something last week.

I feel like I am screwing somebody over in all of this. It really is a guilty happiness. The sad thing is that I was so close to buying the expensive reserve seating before trying a search by price . . . that HAD to screw a lot of people up even in the second show - they had no idea that there were GA tickets available because when you searched under GA they didn't come up.

By the way, $160 is just plain ouch. I would probably pay for it to see U2 if I had no other choice, but other than that I can't think of much. Expcept maybe a Police reunion tour. I would pay ANYTHING to see that.

Aargh! I was glad I did not buy the U2.com membership before. It seemed like everyone just got ripped off. This is the first time it looks like it is paying off. And I need GA tickets! I had no luck for the first show. It is killing me! I think my chances are very poor of getting GAs now on Friday for the April 21 show.

If any of you end up having GAs you could sell me, I would be eternally grateful. I know that is unlikely with a 2 ticket limit, but it is my only hope! If you can help, email me at daniel.tonkin@uchsc.edu

Thanks!

I agree I do feel very lucky - for once my indecision not to get a $160 last week allowed me access to this ticket sale.

I know it's not much help to those affected but I do feel bad for those who went for $160 tickets when they really wanted the floor. Hopefully they will pick up GA tickets in the General Sale now some of the hype has died down.

I'm afraid the hype for tickets now is worse, because everybody knows they sold out so fast, so even more people will be desperate to get anything they can as fast as possible.

Very nervous about Friday...

anyone bought tix from Canada before??? how does it works??? do they ship the tickets to your right away or wait till close to the concert?? just wondering.. i'm planning to head to denver..

I'm confused, is this $160 for one ticket or two? I'm sorry, my cold meds are currently wreaking havoc with my brain function. If I were at work right now I wouldn't remember the f:censored:g Dewey Decimal System, and that's normally so easy for me. I'm up to my Don Quixote shenanigans trying to see if it's realistic for me to try for a show this fall since I'm not going to Turkey until spring 2006 anyway, I want to go in the spring and I can't go this year because of my sister's wedding ceremony in the Big Apple, and I plan to hang out at a Ukrainian coffee shop there and do some other cool things.........I'll probably go to a shrine.

Last edited:
Geez, that's completely out of my price range. I guess I won't be going to Atlanta this fall. I have to save the $$ for Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom