MERGED --> Box Office Boston + Boston Drop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
Box Office Boston

What time will the Box Office open Saturday and will tickets be sold? I am gonna get there around 7 am.

SMB

Box office doesn't open until around 11 or so. They didn't drop tickets (only a few) until 1:30pm. I heard they dropped more around 7:30pm and had awesome seats available then. A guy I met in line went back in line later and got some sweet loge seats.

Awesome. My friend and I plan on hanging around the venue all day. I am hoping either way we get tickets. If they drop tickets at 1:30, and we're the first in line, I am sure we'll have luck. Prices all the same? Also, are there usally a lot of people in Boston selling tickets on the street?

SMB

I'd hesitate before buying tickets off a guy on the street. The Herald had an article today about lots of scammed tickets. Some people lost upwards of 2 grand. It's definitely a sellers market right now.

When the box office releases tickets, are you only allowed to buy one per person or could I get a pair if they have them?

Well, if it's only one per person, then her and I would just each take the first two places in line. Yessah. Also, for people buying off the street, tare the ticket ("Slightly") on a corner. If blue pins appear, then the ticket is real. If there are no blue pins, it is fake.

SMB

I have bought ticketfast tickets from people many times before and never had a problem. That said, it wasn't off a scalper off the street but I have received them numerous times from people online and never had a problem. Just use your head, if the person looks sketchy and is wearing wind pants and high-tops, don't buy from them. :)

There will be not that much tickets on sale from scalpers saturday night and TM won't release more tickets (COMPLETELY SOLD OUT)...So We will have to pay more than 500-700 $ for EACH Tickets!

i would checkout the broker sites... i have no affiliation to either site, but was looking at getting some from ticketliquidator . com, or ticketsnow . com. the prices are inflated, but you'll be able to get into the fleet for under $500-700/tix.

good luck to everyone! :)

I recommend getting there early. The scalpers were in line in Full Force. More than the MSG release. GA's for Boston were not release when we got back in the GA line at 5 yesterday. GA's will be drop probably after 5 or around 7:00-7:30 p.m. time.

Thanks for all the help. I am sure between the box office and people on the streets, my friend and I will get tickets. Don't care where in the venue they are, as long as they are under 200 a peace, i'm set.

SMB

If you don't have a ticket and you really need to get one I would go sit in the box office line nice and early. I'm sure there will be lots of scalpers in that line too. Demand for this show has shot through the roof.

Back
Top Bottom