MERGED-->Additional NY/NJ Shows? + MSG bs!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
put in U2 tickets on a search engine and then go into the 1st 10 "legal scalper" sites. I honestly think they are sitting on 1/2 the available tix and trying to get 4X - 10X face value. Now it is a bluff game between the fans and the "legal scalping agencies". If you have the nerve there is a good possibility to get in on the day of the show for face value or less.

I'm ticketless so willing to help a fan w/ any extras for Boston shows - FV plus fees but if not able to score I will see you outside the venue. AVOID the panic, and help each other if possible. FU ticketmaster!

ChangeTheTemperature said:

Don't complain too much. Toronto region has 0 shows and have the biggest u2 fans per captia in North America.

86.2% of all statistics are made up.

MSG without a doubt must have the highest number of house seats, i.e. tickets that do not for sale to the general public. For the band, promoters, and all their friends. In the case of New York City, these can literally make up half of the venue. Plus the brokers and scalpers probably have back door access at TM, and they know this show is THE one to get.

I don't think that more than 300 or 400 GA tix actually went on sale this morning. Maybe even less.

More tickets might be released closer to the show however, precisely because of all the house seats (unused ones will be released to the public at the last minute). But then you'll have to be super fast and super lucky to get them. Still possible, though.

At 9:20 I got 2 tickets for New Jersey (but then TM messed up and I got an error message). Too bad.

rica said:
put in U2 tickets on a search engine and then go into the 1st 10 "legal scalper" sites. I honestly think they are sitting on 1/2 the available tix and trying to get 4X - 10X face value. Now it is a bluff game between the fans and the "legal scalping agencies". If you have the nerve there is a good possibility to get in on the day of the show for face value or less.

I'm ticketless so willing to help a fan w/ any extras for Boston shows - FV plus fees but if not able to score I will see you outside the venue. AVOID the panic, and help each other if possible. FU ticketmaster!

hi,
I got 2 x 300 level tickets (section 303).. I hoped to get GAs but missed out.. I am coming from Toronto for the gig.. my first U2 gig.. maybe I can exchange them for GAs with a scalper outside.. who knows.. but if I cant make it, I will let people here know gthe tix will be available at FV.

psxp @ ya.hoo.com

Back
Top Bottom