LA Shows: Whose for more shows at the Pond!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carol7lynn

The Fly
I turned down two 100 level seats (they were in the back) at Staples. I don't like that area of L.A. anyway. Let's hope during the next day or so the Pond adds two shows.
Good luck everyone!

From your lips to Gods ears. I hate Staples too, but I'd go if were able to get SOME FRICKIN TICKETS!

I would actually have to say that of all the shows I saw last tour the most boring were in LA at the staples center, and I can't exactly pinpoint what it was. I saw Dave Matthews there once and it was one of the best shows I've seen of his.

I just don't like the area of town it's in. Anaheim is much more accessible and less seedy. Anyway let's keep those fingers crossed. Some post from yesterday indicated new shows for their area were announced today. With eleven days open I doubt they'll spend it at Disneyland.
Luck to ya!

I like Anaheim as well. For me it's much closer to get to and it's less stress via traffic all the way in LA. ARGh!! I'm all for another couple of shows down at the O.C.:wink:

If the audience it's like dead last tour, Why U2 put like 5 nights in Staples Center?

Back
Top Bottom