LA GA line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bump101

The Fly
Any tips? What happened in May, etc. Where to line up, time, etc.....
ANy help would be greatly appreciated

the line will be on the south side of the staples center. I didn't have GA in April, so I can't tell you how it was run. But Staples is "usually" pretty organized.

Thanks all.
Anyone remember if there was two lines (fan club and regular) in April? I was there but had seats.
Also, if we're not supposed to technically line up till 9am, where do we line before and did any fans take care of this in April?

Parking???

thanks

yeah there were 2 lines as mentioned. You can line up pretty early. Venue always states no line up before 9am but thats not the case. Get there as early as you can. There are parking lots across the street or down a couple blocks on figeroa

dgirrly- I am interested, but wondering about the car situation, etc. Love to be there in the wee hours...
I'm coming from the eastern tip of the valley.....
Might get a room at the Holiday Inn, so I can park there and check out the line...

Last edited:
U2Fanatic4ever said:
Just a fyi...
Rates at the Holiday Inn across the street are going for 126 dollars minimum a nite. And it costs 15 dollars a day to park there. So that is $15 plus the nitely rate.

here's the link: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/laxcc?irs=y

so where will I park? Do you have to pay for 2 cars? I'll need somewhere to park after the show Tuesday night :ohmy: if we are sharing the room - can you have 2 cars there? I'll pay... I have a parking pass for night 1's show (lot 7 I think, wherever that is). IM or PM me if/when you can

the holiday inn is sold out those nights last time i checked. you can park at the lot about 2 blocks from staples ( below a big billboard on figueroa) for like 5.00 if you get there before noon. later that day they charge 20.00 on show nights.

i don't plan on getting there until around 10am. i need my beauty sleep.

Back
Top Bottom