I'm GOING to OPENING NIGHT!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

camiloj

War Child
Is this where I gloat??? For a 20+ years fan of the band, I really wanted to know where I could go from where I have been. Well, one of the things I have NEVER done was see U2 on opening night of a tour.

After the pre-sale nightmares and tickets going on sale when I was broke, I thought it was over.

But no, I found tickets on the net from a guy here in L.A. who was selling them for just $25 over face value. No, they are not GA tickets or even good seats (theyre behind the stage), but I am going to be IN THE HOUSE on Night one!! Woo hoo I am in shock still as I look at the ticketmaster tickets.

Anyway I needed to gloat somewhere so why not here.

And the cool thing is a friend of mine got me a GA ticket for the Fall leg so I will still get the GA experience, I will just have to wait until November.

All is well in U2 land for Camilo!!!

U2LA said:
Is this where I gloat???

Anyway I needed to gloat somewhere so why not here.

All is well in U2 land for Camilo!!!

Are you kidding? Isn't this the ONLY place to gloat?

Most of my co-workers think I'm nuts --- I have 4 people working for me and mostly I do my best to keep my mouth shut during "tour time" as they will get sick of me, it, the whole U2 thing.

This is my only place to gloat -- I say, gloat on!

I'm happy for you, U2LA. I'm sure you don't remember it, but when I couldn't find them anywhere else, you were the guy who sent me the ATYCLB tracks when they leaked, so I'm glad to see this happen for you. Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom