I have a problem, please help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

No spoken words

Blue Crack Supplier
I just got through seeing U2 5 times in 4 different cities, including road trips to San Diego and San Jose. Am seeing them in NY 3 times in May, so, that's great for me, 8 shows, wow!

Then. Well, Phoenix tickets got released today.

And, well, it's only a 5-6 hour drive from LA, and if I just leave work at 12pm, I can make it in plenty of time.

And, sure, I'll just buy one ticket, will go myself instead of making another friend endure my quixotic U2 adventures.

And, no, I've not thought about a hotel or anything.

And, yes, I'm 34 years old and should be mature enough to avoid U2 ticket purchase impulses.

Sigh.

See you Friday........

When you stop tilting at U2 windmills then I think it's time to lay down and die.

And I guess dragging along your own Sancho Panza was to their benefit.

You're a credit to the fan community!

If you can live out your dreams then...enough said.

Wow, have fun. That's what you're supposed to do, enjoy life, I bet you could find all kinds of people that would love to make that drive also with you.

Considering gas prices tho, SoWest is like $75 or something ea way, and then you would leisurely go there.

Last edited:
If you have a fuel efficient car - it is cheaper to drive. Me and the Mrs. drove to San Diego from Phoenix in our 2001 Nissan and I think gas maybe cost us $75-80 round trip. Plus flying takes almost as long these days.

The best concerts out of the 18 U2 concerts that I've seen have been the spur of the moment ones!!

Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom