How'd everyone make out for MSG shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just got a single, sec 222 for Fri 14th...better than nothing...cant believe how fast these shows are selling out...

I actually scored GAs for 10/8 through the Prop presale last week, but I was also able to get a pair in 217 Row A for 10/8 this morning for my inlaws who are going up to NYC with the wife and me. Looks like those are some of the best non-GA "cheap seats." Anybody sat there before?

RademR said:
good shit, JOFO, you actually got tickets kind of in front of the stage. are you a tickmaster employee? :wink:

I'm not a TM employee, but I consider getting front-of-stage tickets a consolation prize for having to drive 500 miles to the show.

Happy birthday, JOFO! Mine was yesterday, and I bought myself good tickets to both Philly shows in the fall. Hope you have a great day!

Five minutes ago, I got one GA and one lower to 10/11!. I need to trade the GA for 10/8, and need to sell the lower for face value. If anyone is interested .....

rg_3@juno.com

for those who are wondering about the view from their section...

www.thegarden.com

they have an interactive seating chart on MSG's webpage that shows you the exact view from your section.

*note and i looked it up... section 12 is part of the pullout seats for concert at the back of the floor, for the guy who was wondering.

Last edited:
thats a gift, congrats!

btw, its official, all 5 Dates, BOOKED UP
i tried to get one seat and every date, nothing.

OMFG that was the biggest mess ever..
I finally got section 69 basically behind the friggin stage for the Second Friday added show..This is crazy...

dgirl said:
OMFG that was the biggest mess ever..
I finally got section 69 basically behind the friggin stage for the Second Friday added show..This is crazy...

How much were the ones in Sec. 69?

Doubt they'd add anymore dates now. Keep trying for single tickets best available. There seems to always be the 1 odd ticket that comes available.

If not there's always Hartford!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
for those who are wondering about the view from their section...

www.thegarden.com

thanks man. im actually even more excited now, sec. 118 is behind the stage and right up front, i'm gonna get great some great pictures of the crowd going off to STREETS

I got one ticket in the 300s for Saturday, 10/10 and one in section 36 for Friday, 10/14.

Section 36 isn't on the seating chart, and it's listed as an orchestra ticket. Where could it be...maybe ON THE STAGE?!?!?! I should be so lucky!!!!

On my three screens, in almost consecutive order, my code words were "madness", "weeping" and "fanfoot". Coincidence? I think not.

Diane L said:
I got one ticket in the 300s for Saturday, 10/10 and one in section 36 for Friday, 10/14.

Section 36 isn't on the seating chart, and it's listed as an orchestra ticket. Where could it be...maybe ON THE STAGE?!?!?! I should be so lucky!!!!

section 36 for concerts is at the end of the floor, slightly elevated... check out www.thegarden.com 's seating chart... it's on there.

dgirl said:
I got the 54$ one's...
Here's to looking at the back of the speakers that night!!!
*CHEERS*

Yay!! Hi "$54" buddy!! I can't wait to NOT be part of the show!! I bet you can't either, right?!?

Well, I guess I should be more grateful for the tickets I got (even though IM GOING ALONE!!) for MSG.

Now, back to doing my long, overdue essay for a college class...

College is overrated.

I should have stuck with the first May date, I at least pulled up lower level..GAH!!!!:mad:
I guess I have to look at it as I'm going to the show,
and I finally have a ticket at least..:(

dgirl said:
I should have stuck with the first May date, I at least pulled up lower level..GAH!!!!:mad:
I guess I have to look at it as I'm going to the show,
and I finally have a ticket at least..:(

you gave up a lower level for may? shoulda taken it... even if you don't want it you could sell that for like 1000 bucks on e-bay

i got only 1 GA for the 5 shows.. but got some tix to every show..

must have spent $2000 alone..

Last edited:
chiso said:

Yay!! Hi "$54" buddy!! I can't wait to NOT be part of the show!! I bet you can't either, right?!?

Well, I guess I should be more grateful for the tickets I got (even though IM GOING ALONE!!) for MSG.

Now, back to doing my long, overdue essay for a college class...

College is overrated.

lol..You know it buddy..hey let's have a beer...
Im going alone to...My friend got Monday show like section 400 something..She might need an oxygen mask...

Back
Top Bottom