How'd everyone make out for MSG shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is a load of shit. I refreshed, refreshed, refreshed and smoothly put in 2 GA, typed in the code with no problem, and STILL got shut out.

are u sure headache? i got tickets for two shows already and got the confirmation in my emails. if they cancel both of my shows, that would perfect my morning :mad:

jonathan26 said:
you def should have kept those sec 71s!!!

have to agree. if in the end you didnt want to pay that much $, you could always sell them on eBay and make a big profit. or just sell them face value here.

I just got nosebleeds just in case any of you wanted them. They're Sec 348, Row B. Let me know... I just want face value and shipping price :)

moleeleng @gmail.com

Haha..I got 3 in section 425 for 10/14. But these are actually connected, as opposed to the 3 fragmented I have for 10/8. I guess I'll be making some posts on the what do you have thread soon...

I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY!!!!!!

10/14 Section 313 row G

not the greatest, but I'll take 'em.

$99 each, not too bad.

tickets are going fast for these shows as well... everyone in the nation tries to get nyc shows, so they always go fast. but at least there's a chance this time, but those of you who want nothing more than GAs... sorry to say, you're probably gonna be shit out of luck. if you get a 300 section or 400 section, i'd take it... probably all you're gonna get. they kept tons of the GAs on reserve for the presale. and the few that are left are swept up in a minute or two.

and i was told by someone who's usually right about htese kinda things that there would be seven MSG shows... so perhaps they're gonna add two more in december, like what they did with boston. stay tuned...

fyi... i got two tickets to tuesday the 11th, section 342 row M.

Last edited:
i got in right away for the 10/14 show my time said 2 min wait . then 4 ,then 6, then 7, then 9. then when i got thru no seats!!!!! wtf. i hit 2 best availible! how can my wait go from 2 too 9 miniutes?

good shit, JOFO, you actually got tickets kind of in front of the stage. are you a tickmaster employee? :wink:

Guys just being in the building is gonna be great. Might as well take the 400's and run. THey are gonna be sounding great by this time on the fall tour...

Blah! I got tickets for the May concert but with 5 different shows on sale, I can't get anything!:sad:

anyone know where section 12 is? its not on the seating chart. is this part of the temporary seating section that they set up?

RademR said:
good shit, JOFO, you actually got tickets kind of in front of the stage. are you a tickmaster employee? :wink:

no, but I gotta say that I deserve it after the way I was fucked last time.

also, today's my birthday.:D

Back
Top Bottom