Houston and Dallas are sold out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bloodysunday972 said:
Will I get beaten up if I say I got a Dallas GA for free ?

nope..good for you. i got 4 lower bowl houston tix, but id LOVE to see another houston date...hell they have 3days from detroit...then i can try for GA

Can someone tell me about the sound in the American Airlines Center? My seats are in section 208, which I believe is the middle section. I'm not concerned about distance as much as sound........anyone have any insight into this?

I ask because if the sound is bad there, I may try to upgrade using ebay or something. I'd rather not, though.

Only concert I've seen at the AAC was Incubus, but I was on the floor for that. It seems to me sound would be fine all around. The AAC is only a couple years old so it's still relatively state of the art.

I have been to American Airlines Center in Dallas many times. I am not a sound expert but the sound always sounds very good to me. American Airlines Center is only a couple of years old and it is a very nice arena.

TRACYWAX said:
I have been to American Airlines Center in Dallas many times. I am not a sound expert but the sound always sounds very good to me. American Airlines Center is only a couple of years old and it is a very nice arena.

I bought an extra ticket for a friend, but there is a posibility that she wont go, so I might end up with a Ticket in sec. 120 row C to offer.

So, do you know if row C is like row numer 3 from the floor? Or is it the other way around?

Being a U2.com member I was offered for Houston a ticket in row 20, thinking it´s row 20 from the floor I decided to check out Dallas, and there they offered me row C, so I bought this thinking it would be row 3 from the floor, hope I make a good decision.

Back
Top Bottom