Hi A little Help about Sunday ..(banged up)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2heartsboston

The Fly
Unfortunately I messed up my legs Torn Hamstrings) thank you touch football on Turkey day I would still have played Just Warmed up longer!!

So here is the good news I have got 2 Ga's for Sunday!

So to get stronger and looser I will be doing all I can, Physical Therapy 2x prior to hitting the Garden on Sunday
Now we have Colder weather coming in what time can I safely arrive to get on the rail and occasionally lean also do I have todrag my Wife out of Bed as well? in Mayt by nite 3 they were looser on their policy of 2tkts + 2 bands..unsure of October ? pm's are advised so the sea of casuals don't get this info.

Also what songs have they all been staying on the Main Stage for . so I can relax the Legs for a spelll.

Many Thanks in advance!
Happy Holidays
Baby please come home on Monday nite What do you think?

Last edited:
I feel like you were talking in code and I don't know the code.

:wink:

Sorry to hear about the injuries.

In your situation (the leg injuries), and with a wife that would prefer bed to waiting in line, perhaps you should start praying for the blessing of being scanned into the ellipse????????????

I feel like you were talking in code and I don't know the code.

wow .5 helpfull
yeah I can take constuctive critics Thanks jamescorymiko I clarified..
Anyway any specific answers would be greatly appreciated and Enjoy the Shows
I know we will.
Happy Holidays

If Boston wristband procedure is like San Jose, they put the band on you. You had to have your ticket in hand for them to place the band on (and I believe they marked the ticket so it couldn't be used a second time). Either way, the Boston venue sounds pretty organized so they might have this posted on their website or you might be able to call/email for details.

If you (or the wife) can't wait in line, you can always get there late and hope for the ellipse. It worked for me twice when I showed up at 7pm and got scanned in both times (and was inside against the back and side rails).

Good Luck and have fun!

Does anyone know, and I've posted this in other threads to no response so sorry to be annoying, but what is the procedure with an ETS voucher? I have one, I'd like to show up VERY early, but I'm not freezing my ass off for them to give me the finger and no wrist band.

Back
Top Bottom