Hawaii Opener - Rocko & The Devils

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have never heard them, but I think Rocko plays base and the other guys in the band are crew from Journey (Rocko worked for them for a long time, apparently). good times!

so does that mean we'll be hearing Journey covers? :ohmy:
I was so over Journey 20+ years ago, although I was a fan early on and had front row seats in front of Neal Schon, and had an embroidered Members Only jacket with their logo on the back :shifty: :reject:

If anyone knows of a website where I can find out more info on this, please pass it on. We'd love to profile them for the site. :)

Lila64 said:
so does that mean we'll be hearing Journey covers? :ohmy:
I was so over Journey 20+ years ago, although I was a fan early on and had front row seats in front of Neal Schon, and had an embroidered Members Only jacket with their logo on the back :shifty: :reject:

Come on Lila, we know you wear the jacket when no one's home and crank up Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'. ooooh that Steve Perry is SSSSSOOOOOOOOO dreamy :sexywink:

of course, Steve has been replaced by his clone, Steve Augeri (sp?). caught them over labor day at a benefit concert for our school district (they live here), and they actually still sounded good. weird that my kids were at the stage front, hearing the same songs from our teenage "backseat soundtrack"

You got it right, it is in fact Steve Augeri....he replaced Steve Perry (he's ai'ght but I much prefer Steve Perry's vocals) and joined Neal Schon, Ross Valory, Jonathan Cain, Deen Castronovo to take Journey back on the road.

Good thing:up:

Good music! :up:

Back
Top Bottom