Hawaii December 9th, Aloha Stadium, Part XVII Cont'd...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
skjuls said:

Considering my tolerance for alcohol has dropped drastically since my undergrad days, I'll be puking my guts out!!

:yikes: Two drink maxium for the lady.;)

kafrun said:

:lol: Two drinks is my maximum already :uhoh::nerd:

Well.. depends :shifty:

:eyebrow: Sure two drink is your maximum

:shifty:

if you switch the max to min :wink:

drink4.gif
:drool: poison

U2 fans in Hawaii - Sunset Dinner Cruise
Friday December 8, 2006.

We are setting up a DINNER CRUISE on Friday December 8th, the day before the U2 concert in Honolulu.

The dinner cruise includes:

* Bus pick-up at 3 locations in Waikiki, starting at 4:15 pm
* Sunset cruise from 5:15 until 7:15 pm
* Dinner (more info below)
* An exclusive deck for U2 fans, if we have at least 120 people on board (max is 170)
* Open Bar
* Continuous Entertainment (U2 related plus Polynesian Show)
* Pay pal or credit card fees
* Bus drop-off at the 3 locations in Waikiki at about 8:00 pm

Our cruise is the Starlet Orchid dinner cruise which is on the Starlet ship. The price (63 dollars regardless of age) is a bit higher than the price you will find on their web site. This is because we will have an exclusive deck for the U2 fans, an open bar, and transport between Waikiki and the cruise boat.

Given the success of the Happy Hour and the Luau back in April, we expect this dinner cruise to sell out rather fast. The deadline for the signup is August 23, but when 170 people have signed up the sign up will be closed. We know this is very short notice, but the cruise company doesn't give us more time, so we have to move fast.

If your decision is yes, please, fill in the online sign up form at the following web page. This is the ONLY way to sign up for this dinner cruise.

http://geocities.com/onehonolulu/dinner_cruise.html

Please follow the instructions there, and fill in all the required information. If you are signing up for more than one person, you will need to submit the information for each person separately. This means, that you have to fill out this form as many times as there are people in your party. For example, you and your partner want to do the dinner cruise. Both you and your partner have to fill in this form and submit it. Meaning, the signup form has to be submitted twice; once for each person.

After you signup you will receive an electronic payment request (in a couple of days) that can be paid with PayPal cash, or any major credit card through PayPal. When you sign up using the online form you commit to attending the dinner cruise, and making the payment. No refunds will be available once you have booked the dinner cruise. The billing process will not begin until or unless we have 120 confirmed attendees. We have until August 23rd to reach this minimum number or we will not be having an exclusive cruise.

If you have any questions that were not answered in this email, or on the online signup form, please contact June at june_taima@yahoo.com, or Malia at malia_96825@yahoo.com.

Thank you,

The Dinner Cruise Organization :)

More info about the menu:

Table Service: 3-Course Steak and Chicken Dinner includes Mixed Green Salad with Kamuela vine ripened tomatoes, cucumbers and papaya seed dressing, Grilled Alaea Seasoned Steak, Teriyaki Chicken with steamed white rice and corn on the cob and Lilikoi Vanilla Ice Cream. Freshly baked Taro bread accompanies dinner. Freshly brewed Kona coffee and tea are also served. Special Menus: Fish and Vegetarian meals available with 24 hours advance notice. In the signup form you can request a vegetarian or fish meal. Please contact Malia for information about food allergies.

Carek1230 said:
The dinner cruise boat is not ADA friendly. I am cry :sad:

Yes, that does suck. :| But there are other plans in the works too.

Of course, there are always the adhoc gatherings.:wink:

So I just took at look at ticketmaster, and it looks like they are starting to open up more tickets in the partial view areas - As of now you can get section NN which shows blacked out on seating charts - 1st section (orange) row 22. It seems like those would be pretty amazing, but I have not seen this show in a stadium, just an arena....fortunately I am all set on tickets - sooo excited to go. I will be in section A orange row 12!! Just wanted to let some of the people still looking, that it seems more just keeps opening up!

ONLY A COUPLE OF DAYS LEFT TO SIGN UP!!

U2 fans in Hawaii - Sunset Dinner Cruise
Friday December 8, 2006.

We are setting up a DINNER CRUISE on Friday December 8th, the day before the U2 concert in Honolulu.

The dinner cruise includes:

* Bus pick-up at 3 locations in Waikiki, starting at 4:15 pm
* Sunset cruise from 5:15 until 7:15 pm
* Dinner (more info below)
* An exclusive deck for U2 fans, if we have at least 120 people on board (max is 170)
* Open Bar
* Continuous Entertainment (U2 related plus Polynesian Show)
* Pay pal or credit card fees
* Bus drop-off at the 3 locations in Waikiki at about 8:00 pm

Our cruise is the Starlet Orchid dinner cruise which is on the Starlet ship. The price (63 dollars regardless of age) is a bit higher than the price you will find on their web site. This is because we will have an exclusive deck for the U2 fans, an open bar, and transport between Waikiki and the cruise boat.

Given the success of the Happy Hour and the Luau back in April, we expect this dinner cruise to sell out rather fast. The deadline for the signup is August 23, but when 170 people have signed up the sign up will be closed. We know this is very short notice, but the cruise company doesn't give us more time, so we have to move fast.

If your decision is yes, please, fill in the online sign up form at the following web page. This is the ONLY way to sign up for this dinner cruise.

http://geocities.com/onehonolulu/dinner_cruise.html

Please follow the instructions there, and fill in all the required information. If you are signing up for more than one person, you will need to submit the information for each person separately. This means, that you have to fill out this form as many times as there are people in your party. For example, you and your partner want to do the dinner cruise. Both you and your partner have to fill in this form and submit it. Meaning, the signup form has to be submitted twice; once for each person.

After you signup you will receive an electronic payment request (in a couple of days) that can be paid with PayPal cash, or any major credit card through PayPal. When you sign up using the online form you commit to attending the dinner cruise, and making the payment. No refunds will be available once you have booked the dinner cruise. The billing process will not begin until or unless we have 120 confirmed attendees. We have until August 23rd to reach this minimum number or we will not be having an exclusive cruise.

If you have any questions that were not answered in this email, or on the online signup form, please contact June at june_taima@yahoo.com, or Malia at malia_96825@yahoo.com.

Thank you,

The Dinner Cruise Organization :)

More info about the menu:

Table Service: 3-Course Steak and Chicken Dinner includes Mixed Green Salad with Kamuela vine ripened tomatoes, cucumbers and papaya seed dressing, Grilled Alaea Seasoned Steak, Teriyaki Chicken with steamed white rice and corn on the cob and Lilikoi Vanilla Ice Cream. Freshly baked Taro bread accompanies dinner. Freshly brewed Kona coffee and tea are also served. Special Menus: Fish and Vegetarian meals available with 24 hours advance notice. In the signup form you can request a vegetarian or fish meal. Please contact Malia for information about food allergies.

Well, I finally broke down and bought a GA on ebay. Let the madness begin... :crazy:

The cruise sounds nice, but I wish it was a day earlier. I think I'll be lining up sometime the evening of the 8th.

You both have the same number of post.:ohmy:

Mads, I think you will be able to make it to the camp/lines in time even if you attend the dinner cruise.

Mcfesto, are you going to the dinner cruise?

Last edited:
CarmelU2fan,

Ya know I thought about it, but i'm so O.C.D. about the GA lines I might skip haha...

I mean, I know everything will work out alright, but I've never been in a GA line of this magnitude!!

I am still considering the cruise though...it's Hawaii afterall!!

Shout it from the moon//

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom