Hawaii December 9th - Aloha Stadium, Part XVI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava said:
That's not fair cause I can't tell YOUR Bambooze story without dragging a sort of innocent party into this. So you shut it jerkface.

INNOCENT???
ehem...

Me: Miro, where were you last night?
Miro: Um.
Me: Are you okay?
Miro: Um, do you think I can borrow your camera?
Me: Why?
Miro: Well...I dunno what happened.
(there's more to this tale)...
*looks back a few posts to see if edit/delete has been accomplished*

Let's see. I was in the room by myself and peacefully asleep by 4:00 am whereas I was woken up by a drunken ass at 6:30 am asking me how to get back to the room.

So let's wonder who has the better story to tell.

:hmm:

Miroslava said:
Let's see. I was in the room by myself and peacefully asleep by 4:00 am whereas I was woken up by a drunken ass at 6:30 am asking me how to get back to the room.

So let's wonder who has the better story to tell.

let's wonder who would be more embarrased/take more pride in whose story...

Well being the manwhore that you are, and even though a single one of your stories is 1000 times worse than pretty much all of my stories combined, you'd still be the prouder one just cause you're that skanky. :D

North shore. The non ADD people are about to lay down to catch some sun. The Mexican chick is rocking SPF 55 for the face as the whiteys are barely rocking SPF10.

Me: Kevin, put some of this on your nose
Kevin: Why?
Me: Just do it.
Kevin: I don’t need it
Me: Yes you do
Kevin: Why?
Me: Cause you do
Kevin: But WHY
Me: Cause you have a big nose! There happy! Geez! See what you make me do?

sounds like a declaration of war to me...
(so how exactly DID you get those bruises Miro?)
(And...are you a happy drunk or a sad drunk?)
(And...if/when you're a sad drunk, what kind of activities cheer you up?).
*comtemplates seeekrits*

I am both, thanks. There might have been one instance of sad drunkenness in Hawaii. A skinny SOB's idea to cheer me up was to tackle me. Me being a dainty little flower, I might have fought back which resulted in a fight of epic proportions.

I have audio of you proudly announcing your girl beater status. Should I post?

Miroslava said:
I am both, thanks. There might have been one instance of sad drunkenness in Hawaii. A skinny SOB's idea to cheer me up was to tackle me. Me being a dainty little flower, I might have fought back which resulted in a fight of epic proportions.

I have audio of you proudly announcing your girl beater status. Should I post?

GIRL BEATER???
now now miro...i remember someone using the phrase 'strong like bull,' challenging someone to a wrestling match and...

Last edited by a moderator:
A truce has been called. Nothing more to see people. Back to Hawaii talk please.

:)

all righty then....
i remember a night in hawaii when all i was wearing was my ____________ and miro was prancing around in a ___________ drinking ___________ and shouting _______________. next things in know, we're ____________ by ____________ and hoping they will let us keep our ____________ even though we know we shouldn't be _____________.
well, the night wound down as we ___________ and decided to _______________ on our way to _______________.
pics available upon request.

Move along people...Nothing to see here.

I don't even know what story that is. :lol:

And are you attempting to break the bilateral truce?

:mad:

AnonRumDrinker.... you went to Las Vegas too? Did you run into Kevin at all? :hmm:

Miroslava said:
AnonRumDrinker.... you went to Las Vegas too? Did you run into Kevin at all? :hmm:

Hey! I heard ARD was there, but I didn't see him (not that I spend that much time at the bar any way).

Today's Sunday Mail had a story about all the big concert acts coming here at the end of the year.
With U2 they said that several dates have been booked tentatively at AAMI Stadium for the re-scheduled concert in November, and that only a few hundred out of the 60,000 tickets had been refunded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom