Hawaii - December 9 - Part XVIII (Continued)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fingerscrossed.gif

A friend of mine in U2's crew. That is what they have listed in the crew tour itinerary book for the times for the hawaii show.

Well that makes more sense, I was trying to figure out how they were gonna cram it all in if it started at 730!!! thanks for the info!!

I totally forgot about rocko's band playing!! :rockon: what a perfect night this is going to be!

Ummm, I hope that news about the early start is true. The only problem I see is people who aren't freaks like us not getting the information that the show starts at 630pm instead of 730 and arrive late missing part of the show.

Rocko and the Devils tunes can be heard here

Last edited:
Hi - I'm just new here - going to see U2 in concert for the first time in Hawaii. I have a GA ticket and a few others are coming with me. Does anyone have any advice on how early to line up to get a good spot??

My thinking is as long as you are there in the morning, you should get a decent spot near the front. Some people are thinking about camping out, me, I think that is overkill. Plus this is Hawaii, the locals are laid back. Early morning should be good enough unless you want to be guaranteed a rail spot. If you show up in the afternoon or later, you probably will end up in the second section of GA which is much farther away.

A month from today, I will have been there for 5 days already.:wink:

kellyahern said:
My flight leaves for Hawaii exactly a month from today. :bonodrum:

and mine! :drool:

Kelly, my flight connects in Texas, too. Are you on Continental?

Yay! My vacation request for Hawaii was approved! Thurs and Fri (don't work Sats and Suns anyway), and then Mon, Tues, Wed for Hawaii, then Thurs and Fri of that week for a basketball game in Chicago. I got Phil and his dad tickets as Phil's b-day present. It's our school vs. another school at the United Center, then they also get to see a Bulls game. His mom and I will spend the day at Ikea. Huzzah for an extended honeymoon :drunk:

Liesje said:
Yay! My vacation request for Hawaii was approved! Thurs and Fri (don't work Sats and Suns anyway), and then Mon, Tues, Wed for Hawaii, then Thurs and Fri of that week for a basketball game in Chicago. I got Phil and his dad tickets as Phil's b-day present. It's our school vs. another school at the United Center, then they also get to see a Bulls game. His mom and I will spend the day at Ikea. Huzzah for an extended honeymoon :drunk:

:applaud: I am so happy for you two and the Hawaiian Honeymoon you've been hoping for! Hope it's AWESOME for you guys, but how bad could a couple days in paradise AND a U2 show be???!!!!!

ALOHA! :wink:

smlmvb said:
In a month, I will have been in Hawaii for 24 hours! I dont think that I can wait!

:wave: Same here! I'll be sipping drinks on the beach at Dukes too, waiting and watching for the rest of you weary U2 fans and travelers arrive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom