Hawaii - December 9 - Part XIX (Continued)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

So they say no tailgating, but surely, we can sneak some vodka in water bottles for the evening celebrations, right? :hmm:

:shh:

skjuls said:
trying to find the things I need to pack and must clean apartment..................

Time is ticking...... tick tock tick tock

11 O'clock Is the time I have.:wink:

Mia, love the head ban:up:

Never to early to discuss scank tops..Just make sure you have on a RED scank top:drool:

My flight leaves at 6:20 AM from Missouri and I should be at the Outrigger by 3:30 PM on Dec 6th.

I cannot wait to thaw out my frozen arse.

Thanks for the tip Mia:wink: I only plan on being sober one day while I am there. (Dec 9th ) the rest of the time:drunk: that milk bottle (aka flask) will come in handy.

:whistle:

Carmelu2fan said:

11 O'clock Is the time I have.:wink:

Mia, love the head ban:up:

Never to early to discuss scank tops..Just make sure you have on a RED scank top:drool:

My flight leaves at 6:20 AM from Missouri and I should be at the Outrigger by 3:30 PM on Dec 6th.

I cannot wait to thaw out my frozen arse.

we need to discuss transportation from the airport to hotel...

I think you should wait for me..................

my flight arrives at 3:50pm

please........................................

skjuls said:

we need to discuss transportation from the airport to hotel...

I think you should wait for me..................

my flight arrives at 3:50pm

please........................................

That should not be a problem Juls. I will wait for you at Enterprise car rental place, that is where I reserved our car:yes:

Tyran -I think Dukes at 4pm is possible on the 6th.:hmm: However, I was not planning on going untill the following day. I think that is when the gathering was scheduled for.

Carmelu2fan said:

Tyran -I think Dukes at 4pm is possible on the 6th.:hmm: However, I was not planning on going untill the following day. I think that is when the gathering was scheduled for.

well, I plan on spending alot of quality time there, so anytime is good.
:drunk:

I was kind of kidding about 4pm, but keep an eye out for us on site.

tryan101 said:

well, I plan on spending alot of quality time there, so anytime is good.

I was kind of kidding about 4pm, but keep an eye out for us on site.

Hey I'm sure my roomies will head out to Duke's since it's my birthday on the 6th. But Carmel just said she wasn't.............

Well where is she supposed to buy my drinks at???

:uhoh: Dang, Juls I forgot about your birthday in all the cluster that is surronding the event.:reject: I have so much on my mind, GA lines, traffic, weather, etc.

I sorry:eeklaugh:

Tyran, Juls- DUKES IT IS!!!:drunk:

Have fun everyone! I hope you all have a fabulous time. :D

I wish I was going sooner, but I'm so excited to get there on the 13th. :hyper: The last couple of weeks have been filled with horrid storms and snow, so I'm really looking forward to spending 2 sun filled weeks on the beach. :drool:

Safe travels to you all!

Carmelu2fan said:
:uhoh: Dang, Juls I forgot about your birthday in all the cluster that is surronding the event.:reject: I have so much on my mind, GA lines, traffic, weather, etc.

I sorry:eeklaugh:

Tyran, Juls- DUKES IT IS!!!:drunk:
It's a celebration :rockon:

Hi all

Well, those Canadian Rocko girls live a charmed life. I went to the beach today with Penny, Dorota, Katy, Kim, Cathy, and Mel. We were tanning ourselves like everyone else and enjoying the beautful weather.

Kim noticed some dude out on the water standing on a surfboard using a paddle to move through the water. We briefly discussed how tough it must be to do that.

Shortly, after Dorota, Penny, Katy and myself were in the water when this dude came up next to us, hopped off the board and ran to greet a couple of friends he knew. We remarked how it seemed like he was going to let his board float away.

He was talking to his friends for a few minutes when Kim got our attention and came into the water. She then asked if we thought that the surfer dude was Eddie Vedder. Now I am not a celebrity watcher so the thought didn't even cross my mind but when I looked closely at him, YUP, EDDIE VEDDER!! Eddie parked right in front of where we were setup on the beach.

No one knew for sure if it was Eddie, some didn't think it was him but I thought it was for sure. So no one went up to him or anything. His friends left and Eddie jumped back on his board and was about to paddle away when I shouted out "Eddie!!". He stopped and turned and said "Hey". I said "We will see you this weekend at the stadium" He said something like "great see you there" I then said " are you free on holidays all week or what" He said he will being doing some benefit stuff and that he had to go at which point he gaves us the hawaii sign with the pinky and thumb. Katy said "see you on Saturday" and he said he had to go again with another shaka.

He paddled off down the shore and turned in to another hotel about 100 or so yards down. Afterwards, Dorota,Penny and myself walked down that way to check out surfboard rental prices. We talked to Josh at the desk who explained that Eddie had just check out of the Royal Hawaiian (Pink Lady) hotel. So he DID have to go. He wasn't just brushing us off.

Ironically, earlier in the day, Cathy was reading a paper with articles about Pearl Jam and pointed out how a photo of Eddie in the article didn't look like him at all. But about an hour or so later, there he was in the flesh right in front of us. Very athletic dude with beard and stringy hair. Remarkably, no one even recognized him except us I guess. He was out on the water in front of us for a long long time.

Pretty fun experience. ;D

Lila64 said:
Great story :up: Now, did you take any pics for proof :hmm: :camera:

Well, we were standing in the ocean. He was leaving on a surfboard and some of the girls weren't sure it was even him until I spoke to him. So no pictures but that's fine with me.

skjuls said:

Hooray!!!

It is the BIG 3 - 0 for me!!!

For the record, 12/6 is my birthday as well.....36 years old...I'll actually be on a plane as my age changes. :) I'll leave the mainland as a 35 year old and land in Hawaii 36, wow.

No spoken words said:

For the record, 12/6 is my birthday as well.....36 years old...I'll actually be on a plane as my age changes. :) I'll leave the mainland as a 35 year old and land in Hawaii 36, wow.

Hooray!

It's also Saint Nicholas Day and st. nick was the patron saint of fisherman as well as being santa so we are supposed to eat fish that day!

I learned a few things in Bulgaria!

Back
Top Bottom