Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?!) - Aloha Stadium! - Part XIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carek1230 said:
OK gang I am streaming the radio station

Hi, I'm an italian fan, i'm a member of u2place.com and often read news on interference

Can you write me the internet address to hear in streaming this radio ?

i'm waiting for the 2th date ....

thanks for all ;)

twoedges said:

Hi, I'm an italian fan, i'm a member of u2place.com and often read news on interference

Can you write me the internet address to hear in streaming this radio ?

i'm waiting for the 2th date ....

thanks for all ;)

If you go to the first page of this thread and scroll thru the Hawaii information there is a link to the radio station where you can click on live stream. :wink:

Carek1230 said:

If you go to the first page of this thread and scroll thru the Hawaii information there is a link to the radio station where you can click on live stream. :wink:

oh sorry carek .. i don't looked fine ! ;)

you really hope there is another date in honolulu ?

i'm reading this thread from many day, i don't have any ticket but i and me wife Romina want to go in Honolulu for the last show of this amazing tour !

Ciao Ciao

^There are still tickets available. If you can afford to go, book your trip! Join us! It's going to be fun. Glad that you stopped in and said hello instead of just reading the thread.

U2-phoric said:
topherchris9: I'm in Honolulu..and watching the news like y'all are :) Hawaii nominees are being featured now.
I really had no idea that there were other U2 fans here. This is such a hip-hop state! :|
BTW - I loved the MJB duet!

Third commercial break and still no mention of the second show. They're going to make us watch the entire newscast for the story! Oh, the agony!

The news is focusing on our "cold" weather -- low 60s in the evenings, 70s+ during the day.

OHYEAH! U2 news coming up after the Sports!

Just announced a for sure second show. Date to follow...

:drool: :yes: :up: :bow: :hyper: :combust:
:dancing: :rockon:

WAHOOO!!!

One note of caution...this is the same station that reported an urban legend as fact the other day. They even cited a well known debunking website that clearly labeled it as false. They're right most of the time though!

Tease for the U2 story after the sports report. According to the tease "U2 fans WILL have a second chance" to see the group in Hawaii. Stay tuned.

topherchris9 said:
Just announced a for sure second show. Date to follow...

:drool: :yes: :up: :bow: :hyper: :combust:
:dancing: :rockon:

WAHOOO!!!

One note of caution...this is the same station that reported an urban legend as fact the other day. They even cited a well known debunking website that clearly labeled it as false. They're right most of the time though!

so is that 2 different TV stations reporting it?
or 1 tv station saying it twice?

THANKS!!

The other local stations newscasts have ended. So these reports are all from the same station - - KGMB, the local CBS affiliate.

After sports, another mention of weather...but here it IS!

"..Will be either playing Friday night..or Sunday night, it hasn't been decided yet"

Woohoo!

According to the KGMB, the 2nd show is either April 7th or 9th. Announcement sometime next week.

topherchris9 said:
DAMMIT! Same news as before, but news next week!

:no:
How many times have we heard that by now?
How much longer are they planning on letting us hanging?
I mean there comes a point where I'm not going to believe the "news next week" thing anymore. :wink:

But there's no deny-ing that the u2 Grammy Sweep, has greatly increased the chance of a second show still being added after all.

Here's to never giving up hope!

Last edited:
official announcement next week.....ok....I can go to sleep now.

Thanks to everyone for my birthday wishes!!! Aloha

U2-phoric said:
After sports, another mention of weather...but here it IS!

"..Will be either playing Friday night..or Sunday night, it hasn't been decided yet"

Woohoo!

awesome!!

I SO hope this is true...

I just hope we get an "official" announcement soon, and not another 3 weeks of yes/no/maybe/so

Mahalo Hawaiian U2 fans, see you soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom