Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?!) - Aloha Stadium! - Part XIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ooh another Bostonian? It amazes me that the prices are cheaper going to Europe and elsewhere. But going to Hawaii, it's so expensive"

Yep, good to see such a great U2 town well represented on these boards.

Man, that Dublin stage was set up high

:crack:

I so can't wait for that DVD :drool:

Glad that people are starting to get their tickets! That's awesome. :D

Today is going to be so brutal for me. I have no voice left after the hockey game I went to last night, and my job requires me to be talking for most of the day. Ugh. Must go get some hot water to soothe my stupid throat. You'd think I would learn not to scream and yell, and drink way too much on a weeknight. I came in this morning and a co-worker took one look at me and knew that I had a a brutal hangover. :drunk:

I definitely had a blast Carek! Probably too much fun, but what the hell. My voice is doing much better. Thankfully today has been a slow day, so I've been able to be quiet. :)

That Dublin stage was crazy high. You need to visit a chiropractor after looking up for that long.

Last edited:
Croke was the exception though... the other outdoor stages were not AS high.

That's good to hear that it was the exception, not therrule. People must be really tall in Dublin.:wink:

what a way to wake up - with all this Dublin live footage. I got chills hearing "Wake Up". Now I'm all excited again :hyper:

trevster2k said:
That's good to hear that it was the exception, not therrule. People must be really tall in Dublin.:wink:

My understanding is that the set up had to do with the Gaelic Association's anal retentiveness about the pitch or something something something sports related that I tuned out... so the stage ended up being raised almost a foot higher than in other places...

That You Tube site is awesome, I have been going there for a few weeks, lots of hidden gems, old U2 vids which I had never seen, comedy shows ( Russell Peters is pretty funny), etc.

trevster2k said:

Carmelu2fan said:
DAYUUMMMM:drool: That was HOT, they were SO young and there pants are so tight:ohmy: BONO's moves are like BUTTA:combust:

*runs to go watch again!!!*

This video should come with some sort of warning!!

O dear, o dear.
Shaking head.
:no:
All new to me.
Never saw this before.

Thought it was hilarious!
:lol:
And so deliciously dated.
The Edge (will you look at that head of hair!!), Adam and Larry look alright.
But Bono's clothes have me cracking up.
:giggle:
Couldn't be further removed from the all black he's now most of the time wearing.

Larry behind the drums when the camera zooms in on him.
Simply adorable!
So :cute:!

The Edge turning his back to the camera showing of his butt.
:ohmy:

And Bono disappearing from the screen when The Edge and Adam are playing and then suddenly running back, when he has to start singing again.
:lmao:
Hahahaha!!!

Last edited:
Wow, thanks so much for the videos! Just went back to look at them. Damn. I NEED to go to Hawaii!! Those made me realize how much I love seeing them in concert.

So I am the only one who thinks that was HOT?:wink:
Come on, Thora, I know Larry with his hair not full of gel made your day..
Miri, you just made me realize,I have never seen Bono in all WHITE:ohmy:
Edge is always trying to prove he indeed has an arse!

Adam's FRO:drool:

BUTTA
:wink:

For me, the Hawaii show will be incredible for two reasons, first, I have never seen an outdoor U2 show and second, the last show of the tour I saw was last April, so the tour has evolved and changed so much it is like a new tour for me. It will be almost a year.

Carmelu2fan said:
So I am the only one who thinks that was HOT?:wink:
Come on, Thora, I know Larry with his hair not full of gel made your day..
Miri, you just made me realize,I have never seen Bono in all WHITE:ohmy:
Edge is always trying to prove he indeed has an arse!

Adam's FRO:drool:

BUTTA
:wink:

:lol: Yeah, it was awesome. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom