Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and miroslava i am ignoring you so please no more PM's

Pretend I am NOT a premium member who paid extra to support this site and be able to enjoy it in a way that i want to

Bite my ass.

Feel free to continue with your random offensive posts. I am done protecting you. I know you don't care about being banned, so not sure why I bothered in the first place.

:shrug:

U2Girl1978 said:
Some threads are driving me crazy today. :|

Awh :hug:

I assume it might be some threads at PLEBA.
Saw your thread in Don't except, suggest.
And although I haven't been on this forum (and PLEBA) for very long, I understand where you're coming from.

Lila64 said:
congrats kelly!
congrats.gif

Ditto!

:applaud:

Lila64 said:
shouldn't Hawaii have some sort of red theme? :hmm:

If I go, I'll certainly be bringing my signature banner.

Ahh, I'm listening to my iPod. Most of the radio stations in my area play the same damn songs over and over again. I like having control over what I hear.

ETA: Maybe I should give this Star 101 station a listen and see...

Last edited:
ThoraSEB said:
This morning on the local news they announced a concert for Vancouver April 9th. I thought they were talking about Hawaii, and were saying the Rolling Stones were playing that day at Aloha Stadium. I was so confused and freaked out, since I thought that they should be announcing another U2 show for that date, and not the Stones.

I don't know why I thought I heard them say Hawaii, since it is a Vancouver based show, and why on earth would they be announcing a Hawaii concert? Shows you how coherent I am in the mornings. I really should not turn on the news or anything when I first get up and haven't had any coffee yet. :reject:

:hug:

:reject: Yeah, I'm a little incoherent in the mornings. The concert announcement was for Aerosmith too, so I have no idea where I came up with all those other ideas. Mornings and I do not agree.

I was already wondering who was going to have a concert on April 9th in Vancouver.

Hoping it indeed were the Rolling Stones, 'cause that would mean they're not in U2's territory.

kellyahern said:
me too :yes:

Pics are fun, but there's a lot of junk in there lately :sigh:

Let's put it another way: I'm sure it won't be so time consuming for me to put captions from the current thread on the captions-site, 'because there's been more talk than captions.

Miringeltje said:

Let's put it another way: I'm sure it won't be so time consuming for me to put captions from the current thread on the captions-site, 'because there's been more talk than captions.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's feeling this way. It's ridiculous. Noone is sticking to the topic at hand.

Oh well. :sigh:

Fine, since you wont take my advice as a "friend" this is my advice as a moderator.

Your posts are often times offensive. Yes, we're not very good about staying on topic around these parts. And yes, we often times joke around in off-color manners. But again, it all comes down to delivery, and yours is sorely lacking.

Please remove the roadkill picture and stop spamming. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom