Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG... that is not just any thread... holy crap... may have to go on a deleting rampage...

:crazy:

:lmao:

Did I mention holy crap... :crack:

Who would be evil enough to link these useless threads? :scream:

:lol:

Oh lord. I want to delete all 10 threads. :lol:

Password protection for these threads would come in very handy...

Easy for you to laugh. The most questionable thing to the outside world you have posted are pictures of bunnies

ETA:

Seriously some of the more interesting topics I have been a part of that are very questionable within interference, let alone the outside world:

Skank Shirts
Rail Skanks
Skank-off
S.L.U.T.S.
AnonRumDrinker and assorted conversations
Saying Rocko looked like that one muppet

Well, I suppose I am to learn a lesson from this... probably won't, but I should :lol:

:wave: Hi world

Last edited:

Oh yeah, it's bunny time!
Baby bunnies!

bunnies.jpg

:wantstosquishbunniestheylooksofluffy: :cute:

ETA: Ok, seriously. I use my real name, and I have my picture posted here. Small and blurry as it is but still. How much of a dumbass am I? :crack:

Oh well... :shrug:

And Rocko, seriously. Email. You = Mentor, Me = Mean looking mofo apprentice... :drool: I have a solid background already, but I think I can excel under your tutelage. :love:

Last edited:
hey back off sista.

its your oops I was talking about:

"Seriously some of the more interesting topics I have been a part of that are very questionable within interference, let alone the outside world:

Skank Shirts
Rail Skanks
Skank-off
S.L.U.T.S.
AnonRumDrinker and assorted conversations
Saying Rocko looked like that one muppet"

plus, you forgot ass-heat in your list

:combust:

That was Ruff :D All I asked was if she wouldn't be more inclined to receive ass cooling than ass heat in Hawaii :angel:

And the second :mad: that I am about to delete was not for you. It was for some creepy dude that posted some creepy things that I also deleted

:madwife:

Censorship is bad.

But not as bad as creepy guys being creepy.

Censorship > than creepy dudes

Now get out of here. This isn't some chat thread. This is serious Hawaii talk only. :madwife:

Hi Guys,

New to this forum but love the energy!! My wife and I live in Vancouver, BC and are going to Hawaii for the first time - GA's for April 8 (and 9 hopefully!).

Can anyone recommend a good hotel to stay in not too far away from the stadium. Looking to spend between $200 - $300 a night.

THANKS!

willyt said:
Hi Guys,

New to this forum but love the energy!! My wife and I live in Vancouver, BC and are going to Hawaii for the first time - GA's for April 8 (and 9 hopefully!).

Can anyone recommend a good hotel to stay in not too far away from the stadium. Looking to spend between $200 - $300 a night.

THANKS!

We're not all crazy, promise :angel:

Well first of all congratulations. As for hotels... there's nothing really close to the stadium. Most of us are staying in Waikiki which is a good 40-50 minutes from ALoha Stadium.. as for hotels, there are several options in that price range right at the beach. Knowing this, I think pretty much any hotel you choose in Waikiki should be ok. :)

willyt said:
Hi Guys,

THANKS!

welcome2.gif

Another interferencer has started a yahoo group with lots of information: http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/Interferenceinhawaii/

many of us have registered there as well. :wave:

oh, and you can check Expedia.com, hotels.com, bookit.com, and I'm sure sure there's many more

I am a very decent, serious, centered and generally upstanding lady. :angel:

Alright, off to bed.

Michael.you.behave.

:madwife:

Miroslava said:
This isn't some chat thread. This is serious Hawaii talk only. :madwife:
:laugh:
willyt said:
Can anyone recommend a good hotel to stay in not too far away from the stadium.
All the good hotels are in Waikiki.

If you are your wife are making a vacation out of it, you definitely want to stay by the beach, not by the stadium!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom