Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not listening to any particular show, just a random mix of live songs.

Almost time for me to leave work, thank god. Olive Garden and hockey game, here I come! :D

Last edited:
tryan101 said:
breaking news - green day on star101.9

I take it no one likes Greenday?!? :slant:

Oh and those that choose to go snorkling be careful!

islandsharkbanana.gif

U2Girl1978 said:
I want to upload a bunch of files for the the All I Want is U2 forum but savefile and ysi is giving me problems! :angry:

For Christmas I got an external hard drive full of U2 collection...from early recording 1978 U2 and shows from all tours through Vertigo tour. I'm missing shows, but it's an incredible collection, absolutely PRICELESS......only problem is I don't have a burner! AND....I am using tax return refund to fund the Hawaii trip....I need a new computer so I can share some of this goodness. :drool:

Carek1230 said:

For Christmas I got an external hard drive full of U2 collection...from early recording 1978 U2 and shows from all tours through Vertigo tour. I'm missing shows, but it's an incredible collection, absolutely PRICELESS......only problem is I don't have a burner! AND....I am using tax return refund to fund the Hawaii trip....I need a new computer so I can share some of this goodness. :drool:

OMG - I'lll help you out! I have an external 200GB drive just waiting to be filled up!

plus cd and dvd burners....

That banana is seizure inducing :crack:

And Kev dearest, seeing blurry already? Maybe we should get you checked in to one of those 12 step programs :sad:

Miroslava said:
That banana is seizure inducing :crack:

And Kev dearest, seeing blurry already? Maybe we should get you checked in to one of those 12 step programs :sad:

Blurry is the Puddle of Mudd song Tyran referred to (harmonics).
I am seeing blurry and do need a 30 day clinic.

tryan101 said:

MAKE IT STOP

You quoted that evil banana! :scream:

*drops to floor with epileptic seizures*

ETA: Is magically revived by her song which started to play as soon as I jumped on the stream :happy:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

You quoted that evil banana! :scream:

*drops to floor with epileptic seizures*

ETA: Is magically revived by her song which started to play as soon as I jumped on the stream :happy:
blah blah blah:hmm:
night all :)

Someone must have really had a nasty hangover this morning if they're staying home on a thursday making important posts such as the one above :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom