Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have gotten the yooooooooo beeeeeeeotch :hmm:

ETA: Check out my sig :happy:

Last edited:
Hey Miroslava, yeah, I can be a liason with Hans if you want, no hard committments on anything, I'll just find out what the ideas being tossed around are and post them here and on the Group page.

Regarding the Luau, I was just testing the waters and throwing out another suggestion for an activity. I like playing with the page so it can be more useful for everyone. If anyone has a suggestion for what we can add to the page, feel free to let me know.

Gotta go to the gym, catcha later.:wave:

Thanks Trevor! :D

I still think a party/gathering of some sort would be fun, we just need to figure out how many shows we gots before making any plans, cause let's face it, I like you all, but not as much as those 4 irish dudes :happy:

Last edited:
these guys? :confused:

4men.jpg

:giggle:

Ok, you chicks have WAY too much time on your hands.

PLEASE U2, come back. Come back noooowwwwww!!!

Puh-leeeeaaase??????? :p

Miroslava said:
It's ok Kevin, You can admit how much you miss flirting with Adam too. We understand.
hug.gif

Yo Biatch

:love:

Hey, did you see the hand grab during I Will Follow Portland?:wink:

Yes, dearie, I suppose things are not precisely always as we remember them...
:|

It's in that clip?

Runs to check....

Kevin/Bono slash :happy:

I added one more clip above :sexywink:
Yeah, I guess you were more of a Bono rail skank than an Adam one. My mistake... getting older, memory is going...

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

I added one more clip above :sexywink:

Yes, I heard. :|

You posted an expletive!

(I didn't sound like as much of a train wreck as I was when I made that call. :hmm: 5 nights...7 hours sleep. Vegas did ruin me).

Well, I don't think I am getting my Kevin Bono slash anytime soon... it is slow :(

And since I am here, might as well add the last one... the rest of the velvety goodness is all mine. Get your own voice mails, hmmpf.
Are You Gonna Do Adam Tonight?

And I agree, considering the trainwreck you were, you sounded positively great :up:

:blahblah:

We will let you know anything about the second show as soon as I find out...

I need a lap top... this laying in bed, reading a book and listening to the stream is much better than my set up at home :hmm:

You will note that most of the mods here have weird sleeping habits :hmm:

Miroslava said:

We will let you know anything about the second show as soon as I find out...

I need a lap top... this laying in bed, reading a book and listening to the stream is much better than my set up at home :hmm:

Whatcha readin, Miro? I just started Memoirs of a Geisha. It's pretty good.

"If you were in the back of the line and missed out on tickets like I did.... I have crappy seats and I am crossing my fingers and praying that they add a second show like the rest of you"

Boy, this station really doesn't take care of its DJs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom