Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:
:lmao:

yeah, i don't like blondes much either but he'd do. though bono-as-synchronized-swimmer would be hard to resist

*falls of chair laughing imagining pasty, chunky irish legs attempting synchronized swimmer moves above the water*

just thought a visual was called for :wink:
(I still think he's a cutie :cute: )

TO-12259-0925.jpg

ruffian said:
ok, i gotta grab dinner. get online and plan your trip, missy!
:madwife:

If someone tells me what the hell airport you fly into I'll browse :happy:

oh and I think everyone should start bombarding youtwohearts pm box with peer pressure so she has to come with me, although there's no chance in hell she would! :|

one4u2 said:

oh and I think everyone should start bombarding youtwohearts pm box with peer pressure so she has to come with me, although there's no chance in hell she would! :|

We could be roomies!?! :hyper:

More peer pressure! :evil:

Last edited:
one4u2 said:

Oh and I think everyone might be flying into Honolulu, Oahu, HI (HNL-Honolulu Intl.) Airport? Maybe?

ruffian - pricing my exact vacation (different airlines thru Expedia, but same basic travel time) vs. that United site - I saved $600 by booking it when I did
whew.gif

Yes, you fly on to the main island of Oahu, Honolulu. From there you can fly to the other islands if need-be.

I fly from LAX to HNL (Honolulu) :wink:

Superbowl over U2? :uhoh: Mmmkaaaaaaaay. Have fun :)

And just watching Rocko and the Devils... :shifty:

Oh lordy. :lol:

Still better than the Kings of Leon though :D

Miroslava said:
Superbowl over U2? :uhoh: Mmmkaaaaaaaay. Have fun :)

And just watching Rocko and the Devils... :shifty:

Oh lordy. :lol:

Still better than the Kings of Leon though :D

They aren't that bad, probably a lot of classic rock tunes, they had a George Thorogood feel about them. But it is a risky thing to do considering many people at the show will have no idea why they are the opening act. Actually, if there was a mainstream opening act, it could have produced the sellout everyone was hoping for right away. Oh well.

I liked Kings of Leon, BTW. Molly's Chambers rocks.:reject:

trevster2k said:

Molly's Chambers rocks.:reject:

That was the only song I generally enjoyed from their set, but I knew that song before hand. The rest, meh. 13 songs of that scratchy singing was just a bit too much for me to handle.

:crack:

New thread coming up :wave:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom