Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava said:
:hmm:

I'd say they're about equally funny... At least one of us got a guitar pick out of the dorkiness though... AND some Adam cooties :drool:

:makesoutwithpick:

Adam's guitar pick:drool:

I need to get me one of those:yes:

:sigh:

Well, nothing. I am leaving and have kickboxing tonight, so if something breaks, you guys know the drill.

Call me or text me! :scream:

Hey everybody!

:wave:

Hope today has been good for y'all thus far.

I need some :help:

Why can't I open the pdf to see the baseball configuration of the Aloha stadium?

I was only able to see it once.

Can anybody tell me how many rows there are in the yellow (5th) level?

Last edited:
Miringeltje said:
Why can't I open the pdf to see the baseball configuration of the Aloha stadium?

I'm 99.99% sure there are 17 rows up there

ThoraSEB said:

:yes: I think he unleashes the animal in many of us!! :drool:

I do not know what it is about that man:drool:

I was a Bono girl for so long and all of the sudden BAM!!! Enter the Silver Fox and I am the hunter on the prowl:faint:

Whoa, I need to go to pleaba with this.

Miroslava said:
:sigh:

Well, nothing. I am leaving and have kickboxing tonight, so if something breaks, you guys know the drill.

Call me or text me! :scream:

The waiting... is to much...must find out ...info:crack:

That was my Captin Kirk impersonation

:giggle:

Carmelu2fan said:

I do not know what it is about that man:drool:

I was a Bono girl for so long and all of the sudden BAM!!! Enter the Silver Fox and I am the hunter on the prowl:faint:

Whoa, I need to go to pleaba with this.

:lol: I hear ya. I've always been a Larry girl, but lately I'm feeling the same way as you about Adam.

*Heading to Pleba so as not to scare the lovely Hawaii-bound people here*

:uhoh: well since we're confessing this afternoon, I shall need to be open and share with you that I, too, have taken detailed notice of the poshest Silver Fox Mr. Adam Clayton this tour. Oye vey MAMA! :drool: :drool: I don't know what it is......His Sexiness, or that damn bass that DOES have mysterious powers over womenfolk! :bow:

Carek1230 said:
:uhoh: well since we're confessing this afternoon, I shall need to be open and share with you that I, too, have taken detailed notice of the poshest Silver Fox Mr. Adam Clayton this tour. Oye vey MAMA! :drool: :drool: I don't know what it is......His Sexiness, or that damn bass that DOES have mysterious powers over womenfolk! :bow:

OMG:lmao:
Oy Vey
Adam is indeed a mystery.
I could not stop looking at him.I only planed on going to 2 shows and ended up going to 2 more . The way he stands and holds the bass.:drool: It is SO suductive...I am glad that you have confessed Carek that is the first step. The second step is to flirt without shame in Hawaii, then you will be a true Adam girl!!!

Ready Thora?:wink:

ThoraSEB said:
Oh I'm ready Carmel. I just need to win the lottery first, then I'll be there! :D

Aww, I am sorry I know you are not going:( I wish that you where, Adam girls are so fun. I asking if you are ready to be a total Adam girl like me.:reject:

Ah. Yes, I'm definitely ready to be an Adam girl. :)

I booked my flight to Ontario yesterday and it's almost $1000 return. Ugh. Why do last minute flights have to be so damned expensive?!

How long will you be in Ontario? With prices like that it makes me wish I had frequent flyer miles or some sort of discount.:sigh: I hope this trip does not set you back to much.

I'll be there for only a day and a half. I can't get any extra time off work, since my department is short staffed, and I'm the only one not on sick leave or whatever right now.

It's a financial setback, but my wonderful parents are helping me out a little bit. It's manageable, thanks to their help.

Thora, did you ask the airline for a bereavement fare? They have special fares for those making last minute travel arrangements if you have to drop everything for an emergency or such as a death.. Check it out, might save you some money.

:shocked: A round trip ticket is $1000 sheesh
That is way to expensive:madspit:
It is always good to have supportive parents that are willing to give a helping hand. My boss is an arse too, I told her last week that I just need two days off maybe three for the show in April and she has had an attitude all week:huh:

Miringeltje said:

I just tried the pdf and it works for me. Yellow level has 12 rows, numbered 6-17. Red level takes up rows 1-5 of the upper deck.

I didn't know about that Carek. It's probably too late, but worth looking into. I was just so flustered and out of it that I didn't do a ton of research. I think it's also because I'm not staying very long. I fly in on Friday night, then I take off early early on Sunday morning.

My boss is generally really good about things like this, but it sucks because I'm the only one in my department right now. It's not as if the world is gonna come crashing to a halt if I miss a day or two. Whatever.

I don't know anyone in Ontario anyway, so it's probably better that I'm just coming right home. My friend was originally from Vancouver, but moved out to Ottawa a few years ago. She was the only person I knew who lived there.

You are right , you job will not crash and burn if you miss one day. I am sure they could mange for 24 to 48 hours.( I bet it feels good to know how much you are needed though.) I hope that everything works out for you. Thora :hug:

Thora, do call the airline....the sooner the better. They deal with this all the time. Some airlines list notations about bereavement fares on their websites.....it's not advertised in huge letters, but they do offer a discounted fare. I don't think it has anything to do with how long you are gone or where you travel......so PLEASE call the airline and ask them. ANY kind of a discount will help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom