Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:

anyway they could still reserve the 9th for an unplanned beach concert on Waikiki :wink:

:hmm: I might just prefer that to a second show and there will be no shortage of U2 fans on Waikiki that day... :wink:

Gorillaz!

:dancing:

:dancing:

And I am about 3/4 done printing ALL my concert pics :drool: :drool: (which by the way you can view in my gallery)

Just click the "Gallery" button down there somewhere

: pimp:

ETA: So what is the deal with this radio station not really having "commercials" :confused: It is all PSAs and even when they advertise the U2 concert tickets, no info at all is given on where or how to purchase... :hmm:

Last edited:
rocko and the devils :drool:

haha, hi y'all. oh gosh i should post more. i wanna get to know all of you before the show.

here is something about me:
right now i am mad cause american idol is preventing me from watching "House" :mad: :madspit:

"U2 tickets almost sold out BUT there may be another show added. Keep it here for all the info"

:grumpy:

c-teasers :mad:

But at least they're playing some Foos :happy:

And hi zooperson... not sure whether getting to know us ahead of time is good or bad... Depends on your ultimate goals I suppose :lol:

:uhoh:

i just don't want you to push me from my spot on the rail :wink:
if you do though, we will have to fight.
go ahead miro, make my day :eyebrow:

oh by the way i have booked my flight and hotel. happy birthday to me! :combust:

a) I have never nor will never push anyone from their spot. As a matter of fact, the couple times I have been second row, I have been behind much shorter people and I have made sure to take care of them.

b) if I were to do so, trust me, I could take pretty much any chick, and most guys :angry: So briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing it. :cracksknuckles:

And Happy Birthday! :D

ETA: Was trying to take a picture of my bruised kickboxing knuckles, but they came out blurry, so you're just gonna have to trust me :lol: :wink:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
Radio dude just now

"News media has been innacurate about this. The is only 1 show as of yet. April 9th show as of now is just a figment of the media's imagination. Doesn't mean it won't happen, but nothing yet. There are tickets left, lots of single."

:sad:

stupid radio dude. is this the one who didn't know online was quicker than in line?

Yeah, I think it was that Maleko dude, all the way on the left

art7a.jpg

So he's a real bright one :angry:

Well his super smart friend to his right only has 2 tickets in his hand. Should have bought 4, two for him, two for grumpy skinny guy. :angry:

GA's seem to be going for just a little bit over face value on ebay right now. Far better than the obscene prices we've seen in the past. Anybody who wants GA ought to be able to get them.

Aw.

Well, I only had one extra, but it now has Catlady's name written all over it. :D

My partners in crime have extras to cover me should a trade 4/8 for 4/9 situation arise :shifty:

Caller to the radio station asked about second show.

Radio dude said that "there is buzz about a second show, but they're waiting for confirmation before they can say anything"

:mad:

Maybe tomorrow! :happy:

Off to bed then so I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed while I listen to the radio tomorrow! Erm. I mean, so I can get work done. :hyper:

Morning all :wave:

I have nothing to say other than I am about to jump in on to the Star 101.9 stream...

:mad:

Also, I was not here yesterday... did anything happen? I see my post count is higher than last time I posted. Hope no one logged in under my account and post whored around nor participated in any weird post exchanges with bfloxng and his speshial friend. :uhoh:

ETA:

kf33af.jpg

:ohmy:

ETA II: Still advertising April 8th tickets :scream:

ETA III: This chick singing right now (Flyleaf) is crankier than me :mad:

Last edited:
But that is post whoring :sad: So for now, anyone interested in what I have to say (and I know that is all of you :madwife: ) will have to keep refreshing my posts as I will keep doing ETAs until someone posts after me :mad:

ETA: Bullet with Butterfly Wings! One of my favorite Vertigo Snippets :drool: Though who am I kidding, I loved all the Vertigo snippets :love: (ETA to the ETAs: Hmm yeah, I meant Electic Co. :reject: )

ETA II:

Dude at Chicago show sometime in Sept. (20th I think): I hear Billy Corgan is here!

Miroslava: Ooooooooooooh, Bullet with Butterfly Wings snippet! :drool:

Dude: What do you mean.

Miroslava: We're getting it during Electric Co.

Dude: You're nuts

Miroslava: Whatever :mad:

Bono: "despiteeeeeeee all my raaaaaaaaaage"

Dude: "man, you were right"

Miroslava: *does the told you so, told you so, I was right, you were wrong in yo face sucka dance *

ETA III: Foos!! :D

ETA IV: Note to self - I kind of like that Aqualung band...

Last edited:
Isn't the Bullet w/Butterfly Wings snippet during Electric Co. and not Vertigo? Of course, I haven't actually heard the Chicago 9/20 show, but I thought that snippet only showed up in Electric Co. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom