Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:

yes, it was on the top of the page before...

and it's all because of Kevin's shenanigans that Miroslava's tent won't house us :sad:

Who is Kevin?

:whistle:

h010.gif

party0051.gif

popcorn2.gif

Kevin = bfloxng

ticket.gif

1. Arms, legs = Jello :sick:

2. Michael, you're a tool

3. Lila, my tent even without the Kevin factor is just not suitable for children. :uhoh: Ie. He was not in even in the same state for the duration of the Cleveland GA and that was a freaking mess. :lol:

Better start getting that tent now and practice how to pitch it in your yard. I practiced in my basement.

4. Michael: :madwife: :mad: :angry: :grumpy::yell:

Last edited:
No, a mess more of the loopiness variety with 4 chicks saying whatever crossed their heads without any single pause for editing while Bonosloveslave and Catlady looked on and laughed with a little bit of nervousness :lol:

So is anyone still listening to the radio station?? Are they still trying to unload the tickets for the 1st show?

Miroslava said:
No, a mess more of the loopiness variety with 4 chicks saying whatever crossed their heads without any single pause for editing while Bonosloveslave and Catlady looked on and laughed with a little bit of nervousness :lol:
lots of covering of the ears required, eh?

ears.jpg

Miroslava said:

I'm so glad we didn't scare them off :hug:

We were quite loopy that day... wow... :giggle: :whistle:

Meeeeemmmmmoooorrrrriiiieeeessss... :sad:

BonoIsAGod said:

I'm so glad we didn't scare them off :hug:

We were quite loopy that day... wow... :giggle: :whistle:

Meeeeemmmmmoooorrrrriiiieeeessss... :sad:

Hey babe!!

I'll call you in a bit.

a) Need to have dinner

b) Need to find my phone, which apparently I left in my car as it is not in my bag... :mad:

Miroslava said:

Hey babe!!

I'll call you in a bit.

a) Need to have dinner

b) Need to find my phone, which apparently I left in my car as it is not in my bag... :mad:

Hey chickie!!!

Uh oh... must find the best.ringtone.EVER!!!!!!! :sad:

Commercial offering 4/8 tickets again :rant:

ETA: "keep listening to star for more U2 updates" :happy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom