Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part IX - Bunnies!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miringeltje said:
< Tempted to hop on the stream as well.

Well, forget about that.

I get a cannot find server - message.

ETA: their whole website appears to be down at the moment.
Or is it just my computer acting up?

Last edited:
working for me. saw this on their news site and couldn't help but laugh - not sure if true:

Stroke's Moretti & Barrymore Caught Having Sex

"We went to La Boheme and it was wicked boring. So we decided to go to the bathroom, and we got caught, and it was embarrassing."
Friday, January 20, 2006
Rocker Fabrizio Moretti and girlfriend Drew Barrymore were left red-faced recently when they were caught having sex in the bathroom at a New York opera house.

The Strokes drummer, 25, and Charlie's Angels star Barrymore, 30, decided to find another way to entertain themselves after becoming bored watching the show.

Moretti tells Jane magazine, "I had sex in the bathroom at the opera a little while ago, in New York."

"We went to La Boheme and it was wicked boring. So we decided to go to the bathroom, and we got caught, and it was embarrassing."

"If we'd gone to the men's room, people would've heard it and said, 'Good on you, man.'"

"But we were in the ladies' room, and when we heard an old woman start to tinkle, we couldn't help but crack up."

"I guess she told the security guy - he came in and was, like, 'Just go.'"

Well, good news for us I guess... :shrug:

They had already categorically said the annoucement had nothing to do with U2.

Well, I am taking this as good news. No competition for concert $s against the Rolling Stones :hyper:

Miroslava said:
Well, good news for us I guess... :shrug:

They had already categorically said the annoucement had nothing to do with U2.

Yeah, but I heard them say more than once that this announcement was going to be bigger than the announcement for the U2 concert.

What planet are these people living on? :|

ramblin rose said:

Yeah, but I heard them say more than once that this announcement was going to be bigger than the announcement for the U2 concert.

What planet are these people living on? :|

Oliver Stone wondering if it wasn't SUPPOSED to be RS, but the deal wasn't done. Or maybe its a teaser and they plan on busting out with the real announcement later in the morning. ahhh, who knows. I have work to do too.

I never heard (or perhaps paid attention to) that after they kept saying it had nothing to do with U2. :hmm:

Miringeltje said:
Alright, back to work it is for me.

I'm such a slacker.

Couldn't resist checking TM.

4 + 3 in a row are in the red (4th) level

pairs: 1st time: blue (2nd level), 2nd time: brown (3rd) level, 3rd time: red (4th) level, 4th time: brown (3rd) level)

single: 3 times the same ticket in the orange (1st) level.

Really off now.

:wave:

This is like the Detroit shows. First show didn't sell out right away, but a 2nd show was added just because it was easier to add a 2nd show there than to go somewhere else. They both eventually sold out. Just like now, they surely wouldn't bring everything to Hawaii JUST for one show, I wouldn't think. Especially when they could sell out 2 shows by April 8th.

The_acrobat said:
This is like the Detroit shows. First show didn't sell out right away, but a 2nd show was added just because it was easier to add a 2nd show there than to go somewhere else. They both eventually sold out. Just like now, they surely wouldn't bring everything to Hawaii JUST for one show, I wouldn't think. Especially when they could sell out 2 shows by April 8th.

I agree it seems like a waste given all the effort and equipment needs. I certainly hope you're right. The only difference I see is that this is the end of the tour, and another show means one less vacation day for the crew. Plus, its not like the band is "hurtin' for cash mister".

Miroslava said:

ETA: Finally saw Bono holding the tips of Kevin's fingers! What a fanboy :love:

mh4zrk.jpg

No Miro, he held and stroked these fingers. :)

So wait a minute, no Stones show? That would certainly be a welcome bit of good news!

Now we just have to hope that they'll stop adding tickets to this concert and it can finally sell out sometime this week, and with any luck, tickets for the second show will go on sale on Saturday.

bfloxng said:

No Miro, he held and stroked these fingers. :)
mh4zrk.jpg

yes, similar to how you, ehem, caressed Adam's fingers.

I just wanna keep posting this "quote" so I can see the still pics again...

:wink:

I can probably make you a lil GIF with those precious seconds :hmm:

You're such a damn fanboy... quoting the pics over and over...
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom