Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cleazer said:
Wouldn't it be funny if Bono got a sore throat and they had to cancel the show? Or if they cancelled the show for any reason whatsoever? :lmao:

Weird sense of humor you got.

Even if I don't make it to Hawaii,
I'm very happy for everybody who will be there.

happyfeet-10toes-thumbnail.jpg

Did you guys read the Brazil thread over in the general forum? Sounds like a real mess! We sure got lucky with how easy it was to get Hawaii tickets.

(hmm, perhaps that thread belongs in this Tour Dates forum instead :hmm: )

Lila64 said:
I plan on jeans, but that's just me. I practically live in them. But jeans shopping may be in order. And tops... And wardrobe for Hawaii, yeah, that it :yes: Who's with me??? :hyper:

Jeans it is then Lila...I do not want to go out of my comfort zone :wink:
So is that the secret to your awesome moves Miro ballet slippers?
Are they comfy? More than sneakers?

Now I have to get a snank top and ballet slippers.

I have these...
Smarties.jpg

So you know, when we get to Hawaii, most of us probably won't know anybody by their real name - only their Interference name. So for example, I may call you Carmelu2fan, and not Adriana (which I just learned from the post above) :giggle:

My sub is turkey, but it's loaded up with lots of crap, so it's not healthy at all. Not the best idea in preparation for Hawaii, but at least it's better than something fried...

Lila64 said:
I have these...
Smarties.jpg

So you know, when we get to Hawaii, most of us probably won't know anybody by their real name - only their Interference name. So for example, I may call you Carmelu2fan, and not Adriana (which I just learned from the post above) :giggle:

Aww, certainly Lila:hug: Call me Carmel or Adriana..my nick- name really is Carmel

Who is one of the only dorks that actually uses her real name in here?

Me!!! :D

[random]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I know why I only read a few threads in this place[/random]

That would be me cause I really go by Carmel...no one calls me Adriana:nerd:

Hey Lila, what type of shoes do you wear on a daily bases. I just wear sneakes most of the time. What type will you wear to the show.

Are you finished with that sandwich Thora?:eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom