Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could do it if you

a) did it with finesse and were able to better demonstrate that you are "joking" versus just being completely unpleasant
b) the people you did it to were willing participants

The majority of your posts in the last couple of days have NOT met either of these requirements.

*still talking as a mod*

I am getting that queasy nervous feeling now, :sick:

and I forgot about the heat, Miro, that will be a HUGE factor, in my experience at concerts, I sometimes see many folks actually go to the back because of the difficulty in standing in GA.

Good luck everyone, hopefully my next post will be "I got my ticket." :wink:

thanks for the varying opinion! I'll let you guys know what I finally decided or was able to get! 5 minutes!

well that was easy! i love stadium shows for that reason alone :D
(and i'm sorry, i don't have extras to sell but good luck to everyone!)

There is a huge backlog of a wait for the search now. I am trying to get back in for extras.

just got 2 more, that makes 6....

thanks for using Ticketmaster. Your order numbers is
Qty Event /Item Venue Delivery
2 U2
Sat, Apr 8, 2006 07:30 PM
Aloha Stadium
Honolulu, HI Standard Mail
Total Charge: US $119.10

I'm not buying, but GA did not come up for me... :shrug: Said no tix available. I wonder if it's because I already got them in the pre-sale. No biggie - just happy for the rest of you! :dance:

trevster2k said:
There is a huge backlog of a wait for the search now. I am trying to get back in for extras.

Do not get extras unless you're using somebody else's credit card. It is not worth risking all your orders :yikes:

I'm in...but for a seat! Orange Sec K Row 11. I never know whether it's better to change the thing to GA or let Best Available come up. :wink: Very easy though. Ah well...did not want to do two nights in a row GA anyway, can't stand roughing that much, I'm gettin' too old. ;) For the 9th I will definitely change it to GA, it will be better that for the very last show anyway.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
Done :)

Did everyone else's say GA4 for section? :reject:

they have different numbers after GA; in Europe that referred to the gate you went in...or it might mean nothing, in this case.

congrats to everyone!

Thanks Miro but I only bought 1 the first time I got through, I figured it's easier to get one.

go in

I got 4 GAs...

I have Pre-sale Tix as well, so I am willing to share a few... If they cancel my order I will cry...

wow - I'm glad everyone got in okay. I'm wondering if that last article on the lowest price tickets not actually being seats affected the general (non-fanatic) population

now when is the second show going to be announced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom