Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:

:madspit: you made me book Hawaii!!! When i'm wearing rags in the streets I'm gonna show up at your doorstep and point an accusing finger, and you'll have to take me in and pay for all my tickets on the 5th leg!

this smilie was MADE for Miro:
:madwife:

it's just so perfect...
:lmao:

oops i quoted instead of edited... :reject:

Isn't it?

I :heart: :madwife:

I we could just have a :madwife: with helmet hair instead of the ponytail :drool:

*snicker* why didn'cha just ask what time zone Hawaii is in?

read your PMs, missy :madwife:

ruffian said:

:madspit: you made me book Hawaii!!! When i'm wearing rags in the streets I'm gonna show up at your doorstep and point an accusing finger, and you'll have to take me in and pay for all my tickets on the 5th leg!

Well Aidan will be thanking you that he doesn't have any shoes to wear to school and that his college tuition went out the door so I could be a rail skank :lol:

And you are so thanking me for Hawaii... we are going to have the best time ever!!!!
:hug:

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

Well Aidan will be thanking you that he doesn't have any shoes to wear to school and that his college tuition went out the door so I could be a rail skank :lol:

And you are so thanking me for Hawaii... we are going to have the best time ever!!!!
:hug:

I know :hug:

ok, off to bed for me. night all :wave:

found this smiley, similar to madwife :shifty:

edited:
madwife.jpg

Last edited:
trevster2k said:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Interferenceinhawaii

Miroslava, I was inspired by a Zootopian idea to set up this site to help us stay organized. Think it will work?

So long as someone not named Miroslava is not in charge, I think it is a good idea :D

:up:

Probably not that much different than what we're already doing here though, but hey, you may be more patient than me :lol:

It's already setup but the info is in categories so instead of everyone wondering who is going and where they are, it's all centralized and people take their chances with any trading anyway. All they have to do is fill out some info and pop back to see other info. I don't have to do anything except tidy up from time to time.

I'm the moderator. And it is for interference people only. And if they are away from the computer for a day they don't have to read about skanks and coconuts to find out any new info about where their buddy is staying.:wink:

Oh, and it's for Hawaii only.

Last edited:
Thanks, yeah I got all of that from this

Description

This is the place for INTERFERENCERS going to HAWAII.

Joining this group?, please provide your interference name in the comments box during the sign up process.

This site is for organizing tickets, finding out who is going, and staying where and discussing partying in Honolulu.

Let's help each other out, since many of us want to attend this last show of the Vertigo tour.

:lol:

yeah, I saw the zootopians had set one up, so registered there, just in case (gotta have all the bases covered you know). I'll have to check trevsters out

Cant remember my yahoo account :hmm:

I'll figure it out one of these days... :lol:

Smartass:madspit:

:wink:

I was just suggesting there is no work involved, well, I hope not.:reject:

I'm listening to the Montreal recording with Arcade Fire right now.:rockon:

trevster2k said:
It's already setup but the info is in categories so instead of everyone wondering who is going and where they are, it's all centralized and people take their chances with any trading anyway. All they have to do is fill out some info and pop back to see other info. I don't have to do anything except tidy up from time to time.

I'm the moderator. And it is for interference people only. And if they are away from the computer for a day they don't have to read about skanks and coconuts to find out any new info about where their buddy is staying.:wink:

Oh, and it's for Hawaii only.

specool.gif

Miroslava, I forgot to ask if you can slip this in with the first post of the thread info, actually saves you the trouble of posting who got tickets, see I'm looking out for you.:wink:

Although, it would have been better if I did it earlier in the week.:banghead:

Sure, have fun with the :sad: :scream: :crazy: :confused: posts.

You get those posts over there, we get to keep the fun ones here!!

:drool: :drool:

:wink:

trevster2k said:

I clicked on that link and instantly had my hand on the close window button, I know your tricks.

Lesson taught for future reference?

Ask for something stupid, get a stupid response

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom